Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gerhardt Watanabe
Administrators nickname
Pauli Sanchez
Date
Feb 21, 2024
Time
20:00
Proofs

Gerhardt Geier

Player
Player
Id: 32180
Ingamename : Gerhardt Watanabe
How long have you been banned: 60 days
How long is your sentence : 60 days

Why should we unban you: Because I didn't cheat, I'll explain in more detail below.

Hello dear GrandRP DE3 Admin Team,

I was checked today at about 18:30 PC because 2 people in the arena made an admin ticket and thought that I was cheating. The 6 admins looked through everything with me until they finally teleported me from the PC check to the cemetery and said that my tombstones wouldn't load and would have no props or anything inside. Here in the following video you can see that the loading of the tombstones is not due to my Redux or my PC, it is only due to the GTA setting : Extended display distance.
Here's another screenshot I took after the PC check, I had my extended display distance at the bottom :
Not only was I banned for the tombstones, but I was also banned for a loader.exe that I supposedly deleted at 6:32 p.m., even though that's not possible because I checked PC at 6:30 p.m. and I showed the admins the whole POV of Arena and how I joined the call. This is the image of the loader.exe for which I was banned: After that, I looked in the file path and saw that I didn't delete any loader.exe at all, but that the system deleted automatically. Here you can see the picture that I never deleted a loader.exe : After that I asked my colleague who knows a bit more about it and he did a bit of research and found out that it is a normal file and that the link is also the same path : loader.exe Windows Prozess - Was ist das?
In my opinion, the PC checkers just wanted to find something to ban me, even though I never cheated.
I have also proven that it is not due to my minus settings file but to the ingame settings, maybe it is also due to my bad pc that it did not load.
I supposedly deleted my loader.exe at 18:32 even though I was already PC checked at 18:30 and only have 1 monitor and all the time I had my screen sharing on
Thanks in advance Mazhor
Yours Sincerly
Gerhardt Watanabe

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Not for curator. I'm not reviewing cheating cases​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom