Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for Leader of the Party | Grand People's Party

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Whitman

Player
Player

Grand People's Party
image.png

Full Information about the Party and Candidates:

Grand People's Party is a dynamic and inclusive political movement dedicated to shaping a brighter future for our society. Our candidates are esteemed individuals with a proven track record of leadership, community engagement, and advocacy for positive change. They bring diverse perspectives and expertise to address the pressing issues facing our nation.

Slogan
: "Equality, Opportunity & Justice, Governence with Purpose."

Program of the Party:

Ideology: The Grand People's Party progressive values centered on equality, justice, and opportunity for all.

Purpose: Our purpose is to enact policies that promote social equity, economic prosperity, and environmental sustainability, fostering a society where every individual can thrive.

Objectives / Pre-election Promises:
  1. Responsive governance: "I promise an administration that listens to your concerns, addresses your problems and nurtures your dreams. Your voice is the driving force behind every decision."
  2. Empathy and commitment: "As governor, I am committed to empathy, integrity. , and unwavering commitment. Your needs and wishes are at the top of my agenda, ensuring a government that truly serves the people."
  3. Transparent communication: "Free and open communication. No concern is too small, no challenge is too big. Your voice will be heard and together we will find effective solutions to create a better Los Santos."
  4. Participatory decision-making: "Under my leadership, decision-making is participatory. Every citizen has a voice in shaping our policies and supporting a government that reflects the diverse needs and desires of our community."
  5. Wellbeing and support: "Your well-being comes first. I promise to take care of you when you need it. Whether it's economic challenges, healthcare or education, I will work tirelessly to ensure a safety net for every citizen."
  6. Working together for a perfect country: "Vote for a perfect country where cooperation is key. I will work with you, the citizens, to build a Los Santos that is a shining example of prosperity, harmony and progress."
  7. Legislative Reform: We are committed to thoroughly review and amend existing laws and ensure that laws are accessible, fair and serve the interests of our citizens We aim to make laws understandable and enjoyable for every citizen.
  8. Better job opportunities: We regularly do open recruitments in the government to increase job opportunities and ensure a decent salary for citizens. In addition, we host innovative events such as job fairs, legal debates and fun community gatherings to further promote employment and engagement.
  9. Effective Emergency Services: The USSS (United Secret Service) is committed to responding quickly to citizen concerns. and effectively. Our highly trained officers are dedicated to solving potential problems and ensuring the safety and well-being of our community.
  10. Smooth Tax System: We are undertaking a comprehensive reform of the tax system to achieve simplicity and fairness. The Ministry of Finance regularly conducts audits to ensure compliance when companies are forced to cease operations if they do not meet their tax obligations within a specified time after receiving a legal notice..

The party was created by Alex Whitman on 20/2/2024
List of Party Members:

Governor: Alex Whitman
Deputy Governor: Shadow Manish
Deputy Governor: Pradhan Vincent
Attorney General: Joy Lobo
Chief of Staff: Frosty Panther
Chief of Staff: Smokey Wibowo
Defence Minister: Tinu West
Director of HR: Tony Wings
Director of IA: Halsey Roz
USSS Director: Aerith Zenin
DOC Warden: Chowdary Dinesh
USSS Deputy Director: Kaze Elite

Other Party Members :

Adam Pradhaan
Jay Badsha
Samaira Salem
Ethan Hunt
Arshi XoXo
Goni Grand
Assassin Rajat
Shadow Bhavay

Signs of Party Members:

Endorsments:
EMS Leader: Fred Hoffman

SAHP Leader: Joker Pluxury
SAHP COS: Christopher Seagal

Criteria to Become a Member of the Party:
-Minimum age of 5 (IC).
-Clean background with no warnings.
-Must know the rules of server.

-No face/hand tattoos.
-Health Insurance.
-Gun License.

-Fluent in English.

cooltext452914043681723.png

Akash Uchiha

Player
Player
Enhance the beauty of our city. Best of Luck Brother.

Grand People's Party
image.png

Full Information about the Party and Candidates:

Grand People's Party is a dynamic and inclusive political movement dedicated to shaping a brighter future for our society. Our candidates are esteemed individuals with a proven track record of leadership, community engagement, and advocacy for positive change. They bring diverse perspectives and expertise to address the pressing issues facing our nation.

Slogan
: "Equality, Opportunity & Justice, Governence with Purpose."

Program of the Party:

Ideology: The Grand People's Party progressive values centered on equality, justice, and opportunity for all.

Purpose: Our purpose is to enact policies that promote social equity, economic prosperity, and environmental sustainability, fostering a society where every individual can thrive.

Objectives / Pre-election Promises:
  1. Responsive governance: "I promise an administration that listens to your concerns, addresses your problems and nurtures your dreams. Your voice is the driving force behind every decision."
  2. Empathy and commitment: "As governor, I am committed to empathy, integrity. , and unwavering commitment. Your needs and wishes are at the top of my agenda, ensuring a government that truly serves the people."
  3. Transparent communication: "Free and open communication. No concern is too small, no challenge is too big. Your voice will be heard and together we will find effective solutions to create a better Los Santos."
  4. Participatory decision-making: "Under my leadership, decision-making is participatory. Every citizen has a voice in shaping our policies and supporting a government that reflects the diverse needs and desires of our community."
  5. Wellbeing and support: "Your well-being comes first. I promise to take care of you when you need it. Whether it's economic challenges, healthcare or education, I will work tirelessly to ensure a safety net for every citizen."
  6. Working together for a perfect country: "Vote for a perfect country where cooperation is key. I will work with you, the citizens, to build a Los Santos that is a shining example of prosperity, harmony and progress."
  7. Legislative Reform: We are committed to thoroughly review and amend existing laws and ensure that laws are accessible, fair and serve the interests of our citizens We aim to make laws understandable and enjoyable for every citizen.
  8. Better job opportunities: We regularly do open recruitments in the government to increase job opportunities and ensure a decent salary for citizens. In addition, we host innovative events such as job fairs, legal debates and fun community gatherings to further promote employment and engagement.
  9. Effective Emergency Services: The USSS (United Secret Service) is committed to responding quickly to citizen concerns. and effectively. Our highly trained officers are dedicated to solving potential problems and ensuring the safety and well-being of our community.
  10. Smooth Tax System: We are undertaking a comprehensive reform of the tax system to achieve simplicity and fairness. The Ministry of Finance regularly conducts audits to ensure compliance when companies are forced to cease operations if they do not meet their tax obligations within a specified time after receiving a legal notice..

The party was created by Alex Whitman on 20/2/2024
List of Party Members:

Governor: Alex Whitman
Deputy Governor: Shadow Manish
Deputy Governor: Pradhan Vincent
Attorney General: Joy Lobo
Chief of Staff: Frosty Panther
Chief of Staff: Smokey Wibowo
Defence Minister: Tinu West
Director of HR: Tony Wings
Director of IA: Halsey Roz
USSS Director: Aerith Zenin