Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Humam fordss
Administrators nickname
Chanush_movva
Date
Feb 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/0fLHyn7

Humam_meme

Player
Player
Hey administrtors, i got ban 60 days for GR 1.7 because i gave my friend a prime platinum. yesterday I asked admin Chanush_movva if i can give my friend a prime platinum for free he said yes if you guys did not give more then 5m then both of you sre fine so me and my friend just to be sure i gave him one before the restert and one after the restart. so I don't know what i did wrong, i did what the adnim told me. I worked so hard to get the money that i have i don't want you guys to wipe my money because i did not do anything wrong.

Humam_meme

Player
Player
i gave him a prime 2 prime platinum 1 before the restart and one after that is from 2 upto 2.3mil each in beach market and mainly in ads if you can consider that the state value of the item and even with the max that is 2.3mil it would be total of 4.6mil for both and it wouldnt exeed the 5mil limit and that should reset cuz i gave one before the restart and one after and i woudl be really thankful if you can seek the truth and unban me

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned this time, you passed 5.7 Mil in single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom