Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender Bamro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Karan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hrs (will be 9-11 hours after 12 march)
5. Your Discord : endxr23
6. Your Nickname : Ender Verlice
7. Your ID : 58171

1. Leader of : Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I have another level passion for Gang RP and I love gangs very much, I had my first gang experience in Ballas during Aiden's term and I very much liked the environment and especially robbing stores, robbing people and clapping ghetto was another level fun.

- I think I am capable of taking a gang leadership because I was also previously Under Deputy in bloods in the previous term under Foxie and I know all the responsibilities that comes under a person when he/she becomes leader.

- I also have sense about who to keep as High Command or at higher ranks. I will make sure my High Command is working well in my absence and if he/she doesn't, I will straight demote him without listening to any excuses.

- I don't believe in Favoritism at all, as this thing will destroy my gang and my gang will won't work at all. So I will make High Command only those who are capable and are working hard for the gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- More Ghetto clapping
- Higher Bonuses than before to keep the gang active
- More gang activity than any other gang and making Vagos on top
- More store robberies and hostage situations
- Aiming for 100% turf

Ranking system -
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Warlord