Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Vuitton

Demon Time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Dakota Allen
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT-5
4. Average online per day - 16 hours
5. Your Discord - itsalexdearcyy
6. Your Nickname - Alex DeArcy
7. Your ID - 178372

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I joined EMS late into the term but I'm understanding what the EMS employees do and would like to take on a Chief position for more intense work.

2. Some people are saying that EMS is not accepting their calls. To solve this issue when there are 2 or more units on calls, one of them will take calls in the city and the other will only accept calls up north of the city. With this, I am sure calls that are far away will not get ignored anymore.

3. Lastly, I think a leadership position is suitable for me, because I have always had a passion for helping other people grow and succeed. I have a huge amount of patience, am a very good listener, can always make tough decisions on the spot, and have high organizational skills. I have helped countless new hires learn the ropes of the organization and helped them get acclimated, as well as training new high commands to ensure a smooth less transition into a different type of work. As a leader, I would use this passion to improve the organization by having employees with the highest level of professionalism, care, and knowledge, so EMS could shine once again.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1. As a Chief I'd watch closely on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained up to a maximum standard because it is a lot easier to learn something the right way and keep it like that than learn the wrong way and then having to learn it all over again. Training from day one as new people come in needs to be the most important thing. I believe in Quality over Quantity

2. As a Chief I'd announce recruitments constantly over Discord and State wave and have people come in constantly and never have shortage of staff, even in the night shift. We'd also have constant production and delivery of medical supplies, not just to Central Hospital but to all other orgs as well.

3. As a Chief of this organization, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road

4. I have noticed there is a serious lack of people in the SH Hospital, as well as on night shift, so I would once again increase the bonuses for the SH Hospital, night shift duty, to hopefully increase motivation for employees.

Thank you reading my application.

Devaster Singh

Curator of NG | Curator of Media
Server Administrator
Rejected

No effort on application + Copy-Pasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom