Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Atlas
Administrators nickname
Steezy Murphy
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
18:00 Estimate
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/589759/

Jake Atlas

"Certified BOZO" Speak to the hand to complain.
Player
Hello Administrators I was banned for gr 1.7 and 1.9 Yes i did deserve the ban as i broke the rules however i have have over a month to realise that i shouldnt of done what i did after coming from a stressful day at school to finnaly selling my house to then be banned for 60 days. The other person scammed me so yes i instictivley put them on the fourm after i lost over 2m. I miss being able to play grand RP EN1 as it was the first ever RP project and server for GTA5 i had ever done well in. If it gets denied fair enough but please take this into consideration. and please dont wipe my money i spent all of my christmas money on it

- Jake Atlas

- To "Reviewer"

Jake Atlas

"Certified BOZO" Speak to the hand to complain.
Player
“This is not a complaint more of an apeal”

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u should realize all consequences before starting violating server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom