Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Opium Nomiss
Administrators nickname
Chesster Kaelvin
Date
Feb 25, 2024
Time
17:24
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/611840/#post-2217363

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player
This not to say that chesster decision was wrong , its just that someone posted me on forum and i got punished very quick didnt got time to see and post my proof
here in My Friend Pov u can see that these two ppl gave him demand to leave and then killed him and my other fam members so they can steal pannels , since they gave demands and were hiding near the bushes next to the house , i kiiled them . u can see my proof

POV - You can check time , Location and them giving Demands , And my fam members not moving on MAP as Yellow Dots

will the Guy who posted me on gov will be punished for decieving admins as m in demorgan right now for 3 Hrs just because he trimmed video and made it look like i RDMd him , when in reallity he came to my house to steal pannels he killed almost all 4 ppl while i was running on hills where i shot him Sniper , he gave demands to my fam members as Shown in video and then went to hide in Bushes , it was planned .
i hope admins will look into this

Flex Sensei

Player
Player
This not to say that chesster decision was wrong , its just that someone posted me on forum and i got punished very quick didnt got time to see and post my proof
here in My Friend Pov u can see that these two ppl gave him demand to leave and then killed him and my other fam members so they can steal pannels , since they gave demands and were hiding near the bushes next to the house , i kiiled them . u can see my proof

POV - You can check time , Location and them giving Demands , And my fam members not moving on MAP as Yellow Dots

will the Guy who posted me on gov will be punished for decieving admins as m in demorgan right now for 3 Hrs just because he trimmed video and made it look like i RDMd him , when in reallity he came to my house to steal pannels he killed almost all 4 ppl while i was running on hills where i shot him Sniper , he gave demands to my fam members as Shown in video and then went to hide in Bushes , it was planned .
Are you using illegal redux or is it just me? (the water is not wavy and your hitting effect seems a bit illegal)

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player
lets admins decide u decieved them by making it look like i RDMd you , its not RDm when u give demands to steal pannels , u gave demands to my members killed 4 of em while i was on mountain then u ran in bushes to hide so that on minute 59 u can run and steal em and we couldnt come back cuz of NLR ??

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player
blud doesnt know diff between ban and demogram :Dalso dw admins can decide
anyways i have downloaded ur video as well if u tried to delete it ,
Admins can check time on both Provided POVS , they can see Pannels and they can also see how u FRAMED me for RDM
i hope both of u know Punishment for decieving admins

Flex Sensei

Player
Player
blud doesnt know diff between ban and demogram :Dalso dw admins can decide
anyways i have downloaded ur video as well if u tried to delete it ,
Admins can check time on both Provided POVS , they can see Pannels and they can also see how u FRAMED me for RDM
i hope both of u know Punishment for decieving admins
First of all, it is not us who deceive the admins, but you, because you are showing a different part and a different person's pov from a more perspective, but I will just wait for the admins to make their decision.

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player

Also i would like to say something
The Forum against me was posted and less then 15 mins i was Punished i didnt even have a chance to appeal please atleast give us a hour or two so we can check and post our side of story

Opium Yakuza

Player
Player
First of all, it is not us who deceive the admins, but you, because you are showing a different part and a different person's pov from a more perspective, but I will just wait for the admins to make their decision.
its a member from my family u killed while pannel raid , u know what i dnt have time for ur High IQ question yes let admins decide

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
POV provided in topic does not belong to you, so we can not review complain from yyour point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom