Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brody Dinero
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Dec 23, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Iv1hwbH

cowsgomoo

Player
Player
Hi mazhor and jonny, I will get to the point so I don't waste yalls time. I bought cheats for GTA5, I regret this every night since. I had no intention of using it for GRP and there is no proof I used it for Grand. I do not know how I can prove this, but to my defense I only got 1 POV request in my entire life and that was before I even bought the cheats for GTA I reset my pc once I realized it can be used on GRP. I got PC checked and they found a email ,I know yall keep denying my forum because yall don't tolerate cheaters but I'm just trying to prove myself worthy of a second chance please. People have been unbanned who have actually cheated and I'm just asking for possibly the same treatment. Jonny said that he doesn't believe my story which i totally understand. But please give me another chance i will keep pov of each event I go to and if there is anything suspicious I will take a PC check on the spot. Please give me a 60 day and/or account wipe on my main or twink. Ill be happy to hop in a vc with any admins to sort any problems or questions. please just consider I'm begging I want to RP with my old friends again.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
For review of Mazhor; I can easily give full proof of this being not a random GTA Online Cheat as stated here and full ragemp cheat.
From how you write it, it sounds like you bought some innocent cheats for GTA Online, which we both know is not the case.

You know what you did and its okay to regret, but on Cheating we have one-time-chance. Dont do it.

cowsgomoo

Player
Player
For review of Mazhor; I can easily give full proof of this being not a random GTA Online Cheat as stated here and full ragemp cheat.
From how you write it, it sounds like you bought some innocent cheats for GTA Online, which we both know is not the case.

You know what you did and its okay to regret, but on Cheating we have one-time-chance. Dont do it.
I thought the anti cheat was there for a reason i didn't even think it would be a problem

cowsgomoo

Player
Player

I do regret it a lot thats why im begging for a 2nd chance

cowsgomoo

Player
Player

Also i did not mean to write it like that at all. All im trying to prove is that i never used that.

cowsgomoo

Player
Player
Also i did not mean to write it like that at all. All im trying to prove is that i never used that.
Sorry for writing so much replies im on my phone and this is hard. I meant to say im trying to prove i never used it on grand

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
cheaters are not subject of Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom