Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Want to Change Server

Adeel6105

Player
Player
Dear Sir, I choose a server of germany by mistake i want to change my server to uk 1 kindly please Tell me

Mazon Alvarez

Kannste machen, ist aber scheisse.
Player

Adeel6105

Player
Player
Can I delete my registration from a server and make another registration on other server with same name

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
You can play every server, but not the same character. You need to create another character in UK1 and start from the beginning.

Perry Blue

Player
Player
Can I delete my registration from a server and make another registration on other server with same name
I have the same issue, i want to change the server I originally registered on and change to server 1 english
Hey guys,

if you want to change the Server you`re playing on, there is no problem with that. All you have to do is create a new Account and a new character. You can also use the same name of no one is using allready using it on the specific server.

Kind regards,
Perry Blue
-Server Administrator-

Licht_light

Player
Player
hey i want to play on an en 2 server i and had previously made this account by accident to another server which i dont remember and now when i try to login on en 2 server with this user and pass it says wrong details entered even though i have changed my password twice now and still the same prob if i go to make another account then it says maximum 2 accounts allowed or smth. Please help me

Terrona

Player
Player
hey i want to play on an en 2 server i and had previously made this account by accident to another server which i dont remember and now when i try to login on en 2 server with this user and pass it says wrong details entered even though i have changed my password twice now and still the same prob if i go to make another account then it says maximum 2 accounts allowed or smth. Please help me I've stumbled upon an amazing website that allows you to watch movies and TV series online. It's a game-changer for entertainment soap2day movies online enthusiasts like us. The platform offers a vast library of films and shows, ensuring there's something for every taste. Say goodbye to traditional TV schedules and hello to endless entertainment at your fingertips!
Very interesting info.

Top Bottom