Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Lucas Soul

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Akshat
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST(GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-12 Hours(really depends on the day but generally in this range)
5. Your Discord: Maxqst
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Soul
7. Your ID: 337176

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Los Santos Police Department is a key part of Legal Organizations and I believe with the given chance I can make it one of the best if even the best Organization in the City of Los Santos. With the knowledge and experience I hold throughout set LEOs, I believe I can make a positive change to Los Santos Police Department and change people's negative opinions about the Organization. I set to have a successful term that goes down in history as one of the best, this will overall make people want to join and experience the great Organization for themselves.

2.1 I have noticed many flaws in some of the previous terms and I set to improve on those and implement a less toxic environment for the workers, with the people I plan on hiring I believe this will help cut out this issue and make for a more friendly professional environment. I plan on stopping any arguments or any professional misconduct from occurring within LSPD and with the set High Command team I believe they will have people to look up to setting a good example to the new people overall stopping any major mistakes or difficulties from happening. A department that will be set to help with this issue and have a big impact on preventing such incidents from taking place will be IA, I set to have a professional team that will aim to keep issues at a low this will have a positive outlook on our Organization.

2.2 I set to have good leadership throughout Departments by having trusted knowledgeable Department heads that I know will do things correctly and push members to be active throughout not only the Department but the Organization itself, this will push activity and encourage people to try new Departments this will interest the people and make them want to push activity. For example, SWAT will have a big job to do making sure everyone is not only attending events but following orders and setting a good example to other Organizations and the public eye, all things will be handled professionally and this will be shown throughout the entirety of the term. I plan on making LSPD an org that will be the first organization every new player wants to join

2.3 For the past few terms in which I served LSPD, I have seen a gradual decline in the quality of work done by some crucial departments such as HRT. For the longest time since when I first was interviewed as a newcomer, I have believed HRT to be the strongest and most crucial department in any legal organization. If I was given the opportunity as a leader of LSPD I would focus on HRT from the very first day. I understand that recruiting people into the organization isn't very helpful if the newcomers aren't being trained regularly. I want LSPD to be an organization that is looked up to as one that has some of the best law enforcement officers in the city even if it costs us low numbers in events during the start. This will slowly add up to more people understanding how to work as a LEO reducing the number of law breaks by Law Enforcement Officers and also making future leaders in the process. I would also like HRT to work alongside IA as many times I have seen these departments clash with each other thereby causing more conflicts within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A key thing that I will be looking to improve on is the transition of radio calls, by this I mean the radio will aim to be more professional keeping conversations at a low and any off-topic things being announced. The radio will be set to be used for callouts at events keeping clear comms until it is necessary therefore having better results at events. This will allow lower ranks to lead events and be able to speak on the radio without everyone speaking over each other, I will aim to have event leaders that will make sure everything happening through not only the radio but the event is going smoothly.

I will set to have a High Command team that is calm and can handle serious situations making for a more professional and fit High Command team that will set a good example to the lower ranks, This will overall make the RP better since everyone will be listening to High Commands that are knowledgeable and can help in multiple situations. This will lead to there being set standards that the LSPD will lead to understanding and following making for a more professional team.

I also plan on keeping an account of all the cash inflow and outflow from the org balance also auditing the bonus list being submitted by HODs to make sure there is no misuse or personal use of org money. This will lead to better clarity on how much of the organization's money is being spent and what department needs to reduce/increase the bonuses being paid out by them.
For a long time now I have been trying to strengthen relations with other legal organizations and if given the opportunity to be the leader of LSPD plan on having certain activities conducted alongside other legal organizations to improve the level of RP and make other organizations feel included as well. The methods I have in mind to do the above-stated are-

Life Invader - LI has always helped LSPD and other organizations with their open recruitments and I plan on continuing this. I also would try to have at least 1 CNN/Promotional Video posted about LSPD every week. This would lead to more RP between LSPD and LI as I have seen a lack of it for the past few terms that I was a part of. I would like to use the LI broadcast radio to promote our PR events whenever conducted and also possibly have some help from them

National Guard - NG has a very big base which could be good for conducting inter-organizational training alongside other law enforcement organizations. This would help with a better understanding of barricade placements during events such as FZ raids to protect alarms, during store robberies for better angles, or during subs for some good head peeks and also create a strong bond between members from different organizations. Not only this but NG also has an arena that could be used by special units of different organizations to practice close combat and tactics and also practice coordinating flank attacks.

Government - I have noticed a lot of the newer officers breaking minor "Code of procedure" and "Procedure for Detention and Arrests" and this has led to many cases being lost in a court trial. I plan on reducing this by having HRT work alongside some trained attorneys and/or have a reputed lawyer hold a seminar on some common mistakes and how to avoid them. I would also like our officers to assist the IRS with their regular tax collection activities and apprehend all the tax evaders.

San Andreas Highway Patrol - For some time now LSPD and SAHP haven't been seeing eye to eye and I want to change this. both of these organizations are important and they work together and are on the same page. for this, I plan on having special sessions with SAHP wherein some of our units help them patrol the highway and vice-versa. This will lead to both organizations understanding what kind of issues the other has to deal with and create a better understanding.

Emergency Medical Service - I have seen that during most hostage situations organizations get hasty and don't wait for EMS and this does kind of reduce the RP they get to do and also kind of ruin it. I want to change this by doing my best to include EMS in such situations. We will also continue helping EMS with their open recruitments and have regular organizational health checkups conducted.

Federal Investigation Bureau - I will make the Investigation Bureau within LSPD more active in trying to help FIB do more family and gang raids by asking all the officers in the department to try to get at least one evidence a day. I would get SAU and SWAT to collaborate on training and Spec Ops and IB to collaborate on activities such as cannabis hunting, evidence gathering, and hunting for wanted criminals.

Last but not least I would like to end my application for LSPD leader by giving a brief overview of the departments I plan on having-

Special Weapons and Tactics - S.W.A.T. will be the department that is responsible for conducting ghetto patrols and will consist of some of the best shooters and elite tacticians in the org. I have always believed swat is good for shaping future leaders as they are the ones responsible for leading events and controlling a crowd.

Public Relations - PR will be responsible for conducting events for the citizens and also the promotional videos and articles that will be released weekly. I would urge the PR HOD to conduct at least one event a day thereby having a fun experience for the citizens.

Human Resources and Training - HRT will be the most important department in the organization and I will look into it to make sure that not only proper recruitment but also training is being conducted. I would get HRT personnel to conduct group sessions where 2-3 HRT members take out a bunch of cadets in a convoy and give them group training thereby reducing workload but also giving personalized training to the ones that need it. This will lead to good quality officers within the organization and also make sure people are being trained regularly.

Internal Affairs - I would trust IA to the DA as well as some of the higher high commands. I believe IA would be good to get more professionalism within the org, avoid lawsuits, and lead to a better work environment in general. I would also want IA to conduct regular bodycam checks to make sure all the units have a functional bodycam. They will make sure that the logs are being filled properly and conduct trunk searches to avoid any mishap during state org inspections.

Parking Enforcement - PE will conduct traffic stops and be responsible for checkpoints. This will help battle the constant issue of overspeeding and reckless driving within the city. Having some radars set up regularly with people operating them to issue fines will also be helpful for PE to issue fines safely without having to do a chase around the city and breaking some laws themselves. Another major issue I have witnessed and plan on battling is people parking anywhere they see fit. To combat this I plan on having at least 2 tow raids a day with increased bonuses during this to make people join in and tow as many cars as possible mainly from the hotspots such as PH, starter jobs, capital, etc.

Investigation Bureau - IB will be one of the most important departments and I will be making sure people who a part of it collect at least one piece of evidence every day whilst also looking for wanted criminals and hunting down cannabis. I would like to give some of the elite IB units the status of "Always on Duty" to help them gather evidence and combat crime even whilst off duty. This will help FIB get more evidence and people don't suspect LSPD officers to be collecting evidence off duty as well which is mostly expected to be done by FIB UC. Also, something that has never been done in the past is an LSPD officer going deep undercover by joining a gang and secretly collecting evidence on them and avoiding detection. Generally, LSPD is seen as an org that mainly just tows cars and issues fines but I want to change this by getting these changes to IB.

We have finally reached the end of my application for the Leader of Los Santos Police Department and I would like to thank the curators for reading through all of it and giving me an opportunity to apply. I am sorry for being so late and if my application were to get approved I do not mind giving the interview on the 27th alongside the other applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom