Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha karthik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 24, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AIpW2dNcweY

Liam Dunleavy

Player
Player
Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed.

I did not kill anyone.

Liam Dunleavy

Player
Player
Ok.

Whilst on the subject of the rules, it appears 253387 did fail rp by patching up the officer without saying anything (y)

Anyway, toodles!

Humphrey Baldwin

Player
Player
If u carefully listen to the audio u one of ur fam members shot me first. Could be a deysnc issue. Therefore, there is no fear rp as I complied to pull over then u shot me anyway so I shot back.

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
If u carefully listen to the audio u one of ur fam members shot me first. Could be a deysnc issue. Therefore, there is no fear rp as I complied to pull over then u shot me anyway so I shot back.
Yes ik but at initial u did pg u r single mate we are 4-5 peoples

Last edited:

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Ok.

Whilst on the subject of the rules, it appears 253387 did fail rp by patching up the officer without saying anything (y)

Anyway, toodles!

Ok.

Anyway, toodles!
You are really criticizing our family with black humor, please watch the video again. At 1:22, the microphone comes out. Sometimes there is no sound from the game, and as proof of this, even though I talk to the microphone there, the sound comes out. Our managers will see this. I wish everyone a good game.

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 281445 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming & General Rule 6.2
ID 253387 will receive a punishment for FailRP (Healing someone without saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom