Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Pluxury

Don't look at others , Love yourself
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 ( Bangladesh )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:00 AM to between 22:30 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 Hours on weekdays ( 8-9 hour on weekends )
  6. Your Discord ID: _thug_x_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Leo Felix
  8. Your in game ID: 29070
  9. Your in game level: 15 ( 16 soon )
  10. Languages spoken: English/Bangali/Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - I've been playing on this server for more than a year now , trying out different groups and getting important roles in some of them. I know the rules well and understand how the community works. Now, I think I can help even more by becoming an admin. Even though I enjoy the role-playing, being an admin would let me use my experience to make sure the server runs well and everyone has a good time. I want to contribute to keeping things organized and making the gaming environment positive for everyone, and this would help me to gain more experience in Grand RP.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - I'm good at being in charge and helping people get along when there are problems. I can figure out what's happening and make sure everyone is treated fairly. I'm also good at fixing issues and always try to keep things positive. Following the rules and doing what's right is important to me, so I think I'd be a good fit for this role.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -I have a high level of self-criticism. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I sometimes struggle to delegate tasks to my teammates. I also consider taking on too much responsibility a weakness
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    -Team work is most probably the first thing. More communication (questions) because I'm a clarifier. I will also make Progress because I do well when it comes to multitasking obviously, one of the duties for an administrator is to solve problems that halt roleplay; therefore, the Creative problem-solving skill is one that will be enhanced
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    -Yes i m ready
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -No not yet i m fully free and i dont have any issues
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    -My confidence

standard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom