Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Kejeriwal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2024
Time of violation
12:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/U-L9J2yQ1Po

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Hello Sir
as you can see this guy is doing bug abuse you can see he is unconcious by me and he is talking to me in chat without calling ambulance you can clearly see
he said it before dying, don't try to deceive admins

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
and he said to me in Arabic i will die, so that's mean he said it before dying, and there is any Arabic admin can translate for u.

Sujal1081

Player
Player
When I saw he is doin bug abuse then I started my recording and I am 200% sure that he was doing bug abuse ask for pov Bec after this his friend killed me and they rob me.

Alpha Error

Player
Player
Bro if you text me before died then just show your pov simply. At this point you are scared I am right Bec you definitely did the bug abuse
lol
Just tell me why I need a POV why I don't do anything that needs a POV!!
Why do I need a pov lol there is nothing to take a pov

Sujal1081

Player
Player
My last reply. Sir please ask for pov for that situation to clear. Or punish him for bug abuse.

Let Administrator decide.

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
My last reply. Sir please ask for pov for that situation to clear. Or punish him for bug abuse.

Let Administrator decide.
He doesn't have to provide pov for u, it's not event or something, so why he will record, u are thread owner and u should have to provide full pov of the situation, so please don't try to decieve admins.

Sujal1081

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the thread I can't conclude anything and thread owner is requested to put a Pov of before 1 minute of same
You have 6 hours to Upload
sir i dont have 1min before pov bec when i saw he was doing bug abuse then i turn on my bodycam

Irfu Pluxury

Player
Player
Thread Rejected
as owner was unable to provide the pov for situation

Its not an bug abuse as he is typing in non-rp and how would you know about that he didn't even call ambulance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom