Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avi naidu
Administrators nickname
Steezy murphy
Date
Feb 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CqR2zGx

LokiLev

Player
Player
hello dear mazhor i am here to tell u abt the corrput adnim named stezzy murphy
he used to ask me to do fake tickets to get higher admin position here is the proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32LsOXzXP
fake tickets by admin steezy murphy Image

the language is in hind
i hope an indian admin is required to convey this
he did rp with me my id 296726
like he is used drop items and used tell me to sell items and he is used take cash
as steezy murphy dropeed a bag a long back ago and he told me to sell and give cash (edited)
and i did that
and here are some proofs
and he did so many bug abuse being an admin

LokiLev

Player
Player
please check this guy logs as being admin he is reciving items by asking players to drop the items and he is used to pick them and he have done twinking to through his ingame wife i hpoe u look into the logs have a good day

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Greetings,
I hope everyone is doing well, So Basically Avi Naidu was been banned for Gen Rule 1.6 (IRL Trading), And he was just old friend before and there was suspicious activities being done him. After investigating he was found guilty for GR 1.6. For me as an admin Rules are above everything so myself without hesitating banned him. So in the end just be getting old proof where i just got few items such as batteries from him. In the end, please look into following reports and consider as i have provided every proof to Alex Odd too, thankyou!!

LokiLev

Player
Player
so the old proofs tells the truth how corrput u are bascially as an admin not doing ur job asking people complain fake reports used them to get promotion and did fully rp by being an admin and did busg abuse recently as seen in the pov and dear mazhor please go through his logs

LokiLev

Player
Player
Greetings,
I hope everyone is doing well, So Basically Avi Naidu was been banned for Gen Rule 1.6 (IRL Trading), And he was just old friend before and there was suspicious activities being done him. After investigating he was found guilty for GR 1.6. For me as an admin Rules are above everything so myself without hesitating banned him. So in the end just be getting old proof where i just got few items such as batteries from him. In the end, please look into following reports and consider as i have provided every proof to Alex Odd too, thankyou!!

here is the answer he agrred that he did rp by buying items from me as an admin u cant do rp thats it have good a bro

LokiLev

Player
Player
and as u said i have done 1.6 so with whom i have done and why that guy is not banned

cloud

Player
Player
Is it happening? because his friend
hello dear mazhor i am here to tell u abt the corrput adnim named stezzy murphy
he used to ask me to do fake tickets to get higher admin position here is the proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32LsOXzXP
fake tickets by admin steezy murphy Image

the language is in hind
i hope an indian admin is required to convey this
he did rp with me my id 296726
like he is used drop items and used tell me to sell items and he is used take cash
as steezy murphy dropeed a bag a long back ago and he told me to sell and give cash (edited)
and i did that
and here are some proofs
and he did so many bug abuse being an admin
is this bug abuse ?

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration

PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom