Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Halil_CetinCeviz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2024
Time of violation
0:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-yHtnq-zoKk

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
You wasent just passing by tho was you as you well know you was involved in shooting from the atm robbery and houses you kept robbing do you not remember so stop lying telling them you was passing by when you wasent

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
Requesting longer POV from ID 108966
and
Requesting POV from ID 71333 regarding the house visit
You have 12 hours to do so.

ID 108966 your family is visible at the gas station so DO NOT try to deceive the administration by saying you were just passing by.

Halil CetinCeviz

Player
Player
what my family has to do with me passing by? what "your family is visible at the gas station" even means? did my family ask him to go into his house on duty? and why you need to be rude like this from first place?!
be nice & no need for rudeness

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
After reviewing the POV's and considering my experience from the situation last night, I decided to REJECT this forum post.

He went to his house to take personal guns to attend a ATM robbery, which was done by you/your family. You are a FIB member hanging out with your family while they do criminal activities. I would punish you for GR 6.4. If there was more POV evidence.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Reopened
Requesting Jalal Alcapone's / ID 71333 (Before he goes to his house) or anyone's Extended POV which must include ATM robbery, which shows ID 71333 presence

You have 12 hours to provide, or the decision will be made on given POVs​

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
Here is an extended POV of the situation
I want to clarify some details

Because i arrested this person with ID 70099, he started hunting me with his family in Paleto Bay through ATM robberies which happened twice at the same location.
Also they started a robbery of my house just to distract me so that i go there and they kill me again.
This family broke so many rules GZ 1.1 at DOC - RDM - Provoking
General Rule 6.4 (FIB member of family giving informations to his family and participating in criminal activities without having a corrupt Bio).
Other than that, ID 108966 is trying to deceive the administration by giving false informations and lying, claiming he was passing by and saw an officer getting inside a residential complex while he went to my house to check Owners name, and told his family to rob my house so they can get me because they were standing near the ATM as the map shows in his bodycam.

Reporting me for State Rule 5.11 cannot use official vehicles for personal use
Obviously i used an official vehicle while onduty to bring my personal weapon to respond to a situation going ON.

Finally, why do u consider me Metagaming while i was in SAHP VC (which is IC thats why its called Email) and it was only SAHP units in the VC who were available and onduty at that time, also we are at the same location, dealing with the same situation !

AlexaGross

Player
Player
Here is an extended POV of the situation
I want to clarify some details

Because i arrested this person with ID 70099, he started hunting me with his family in Paleto Bay through ATM robberies which happened twice at the same location.
Also they started a robbery of my house just to distract me so that i go there and they kill me again.
This family broke so many rules GZ 1.1 at DOC - RDM - Provoking
General Rule 6.4 (FIB member of family giving informations to his family and participating in criminal activities without having a corrupt Bio).
Other than that, ID 108966 is trying to deceive the administration by giving false informations and lying, claiming he was passing by and saw an officer getting inside a residential complex while he went to my house to check Owners name, and told his family to rob my house so they can get me because they were standing near the ATM as the map shows in his bodycam.

Reporting me for State Rule 5.11 cannot use official vehicles for personal use
Obviously i used an official vehicle while onduty to bring my personal weapon to respond to a situation going ON.

Finally, why do u consider me Metagaming while i was in SAHP VC (which is IC thats why its called Email) and it was only SAHP units in the VC who were available and onduty at that time, also we are at the same location, dealing with the same situation !

(not offtopic)
1. they are doing mg on the rp nice mass rule break
2. he has doing bug abuse 2:23
3.if you look the 2. minute he making vdm
4. if you look the 6. minute he is call the samuel I see that there is a biased administrator in this forum and I want him to be penalised

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Re-Reviewed

I agree with the decision which was made prior to me reviewing the report after checking all the POVs
Using car to get sniper ammo from home will not come in org vehicle for personal use because leo use sniper in org work and where the gun usage is allowed.

Regarding "AlexaGross's" request to penalise samuel, please file a admin complain against him if you have enough proof​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom