Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jod Lacoste
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BYKa2zF, https://imgur.com/a/AreKZOV

Jod Lacoste

Player
Player
Hello Admin team

Today i have logged into this game and its come to my attention that i have been banned for 60 days for gen rule 1.1. i can assure you that my account has not been shared or accessed by anyone but me. i can show proofs that i am sole owner of this account. for 6 days i have not logged into grand and i wasn't aware of this ban which is why there is a delay in raising request. i have also been banned previously for this same rule past report. since then i have been very careful and followed all rules and regulation. so its a bit surprising that i have been banned for the same rule.

To clarify here's my pervious and present social clubs Bad_boy_vivek143,cherry9696,ALPHAonly.

During the time when i switched to a new social club i was not aware of having an additional twink account, taking approval from jetix
approval report as you can see above in the report, jetix has mentioned there is no twink account for this social club. taking that into consideration i have made this new account Nicky Chowdary (126310)

i am willing to fully co-operate with the further investigation, i can join a call and prove to you these are only social clubs i have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom