Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RedDawn Falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2024
Time of violation
19:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU3txNiOlRk

Buğra FALCON

Player
Player
I was standing at the border of family houses but she gave me 5 seconds to move away from this area but in the 5th second they shot me and killed me while I was walking away from that area

tony21

Player
Player
the video is under 1 minute. why didn't you show me that you went into the garden many times before I got dementia? at the last second, you say it's your house, but it's my family home. as long as you walk around the boundaries of my house, I have the right to give you dementia.

Can KenardanBakan

Player
Player
There are batteries in the garden you go to and you try to say my house with English that you cant speak there
Can TouchBlue

Melusina White

Player
Player
the video is under 1 minute. why didn't you show me that you went into the garden many times before I got dementia? at the last second, you say it's your house, but it's my family home. as long as you walk around the boundaries of my house, I have the right to give you dementia.
Do not try to deceive the admin. You killed the man while heeding your warning within the warning period. and there isn't even a panel next to you. and the place where the person died is not the family home. If you have evidence against it, you can present it.

tony21

Player
Player
Do not try to deceive the admin. You killed the man while heeding your warning within the warning period. and there isn't even a panel next to you. and the place where the person died is not the family home. If you have evidence against it, you can present it.
yes, if your friend hadn't cropped the video to 24 seconds to save everything, you would have seen that there were panels there and your friend came to check the panels.

Melusina White

Player
Player
If you have proof, you can present it. I don't understand how you think you are not wrong. You can warn the person near the panels and kill him. Now you seem to be giving warnings and killing people for no reason.

Melusina White

Player
Player
I understand you are not someone who doesn't know the game. Please check out other forum similar to this topic.

tony21

Player
Player
proof 1
proof 2
i think you wanted to see if you had panels. it clearly looks like more than one panel is in the garden.

Melusina White

Player
Player
Look, you are absolutely right in the first video you published. But I don't have the slightest information about who these people are. In the second video, my friend is not near your panels. You gave the wrong warning. If your panels are not in someone else's line of sight and you want to warn that person, you can specify the panels and give a warning.

tony21

Player
Player
Look, you are absolutely right in the first video you published. But I don't have the slightest information about who these people are. In the second video, my friend is not near your panels. You gave the wrong warning. If your panels are not in someone else's line of sight and you want to warn that person, you can specify the panels and give a warning.
if you pay attention to the video, he jumps into the garden and immediately climbs the wall. it is clear that the panels are from his point of view. and the moment he first approached the garden, he was on the mountain. after looking at the panels from above, he climbed the wall. time : 1:07-1:10

Melusina White

Player
Player
I want whoever is at fault in this incident to be punished, brother. Don't worry, I'm not taking sides.

tony21

Player
Player
I want whoever is at fault in this incident to be punished, brother. Don't worry, I'm not taking sides.
you've been defending the person who complained about me for 1 hour, even though you said you weren't taking sides. I have shown that I was right and that there is more than one panel there. I have proved this in both videos. I hope I've been able to explain myself. thanks for listening to me.

Melusina White

Player
Player
I think the game pushed back the person you killed at the end of the second video. He leaves while you count the time. but from your point of view the person is climbing the wall. he are already leaving the area. You shoot from behind and kill. What I'm trying to tell you is that when you give a warning, the person leaves the area anyway. Why are you killing behind your back?

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

As POV Shows it's a Solar Raid area. So, there is a reason to shoot that doesn't consider GR 6.15 However,
ID 129004 will receive a punishment for UB Demand (Leave the Area for what?? What is the reason has to be mentioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom