Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Brooke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2024
Time of violation
23:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avpcQOWe0_8

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
I was Taken hostage by the Ballas gang, LSPD AND FIB attended they didn't care about hostage life they did no negotiations and they all stormed in and started shooting and I also got hit in the cross fire. They also didn't even check to see if there was any other hostage with me, they knew that i was hostage through department however the other hostage was a citizen.​

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
What do you mean by Mass rule break ??? Do you know what happened at negotiation + you are taken safe not dead or unconscious. If there is any issue it should be from gang not who is the hostage

and why there is no SAHP in store robbery inactivity ??? Lack of units possible third store robbery with out SAHP

Last edited:

Pasha Skaledman

Player
Player
I was Taken hostage by the Ballas gang, LSPD AND FIB attended they didn't care about hostage life they did no negotiations and they all stormed in and started shooting and I also got hit in the cross fire. They also didn't even check to see if there was any other hostage with me, they knew that i was hostage through department however the other hostage was a citizen.​
(Off-topic)
Dude you really don't know the rules, 1. You are SAHP police and there is sahp there why didn't you add him?

2. There is no rule violation here, please read the rules

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
You can clearly see FIB Shooting the ballas gang you wenbt stright to the roof when you know you are meant to go to the frount of the store and assess the situation to see if there is any hostages but you didnt you went stright round the back onto the roof.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
It is clearly visible in the bodycam that when my LSPD officer reached the situation, firing started on him which was done by the gang members.
its not clear actually as you just hear 2/3 shots no bullets hit him why dont you get your officer to provide his bodycam that shows him getting shot at first then

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
its not clear actually as you just hear 2/3 shots no bullets hit him why dont you get your officer to provide his bodycam that shows him getting shot at first then
First of all, no one was on the roof till the time the shooting started from the gang side.

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
And buddy i am not come here to argument with you, I come here to justify that there is no mass rule brake from the LEO side. Thankyou

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
First of all, no one was on the roof till the time the shooting started from the gang side.
Also like to state you said in your bodycam several times they do not have a hostage you was incorrect did they say to you they didnt have

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
The problem is you shot the hostages aswell and injured them
Mr Brooke if you see when LSPD entered parameter they got 3shots which is a rule break from Gang which made LEOs think already demands issued so no LEO will go back to negotiation when shots fired at them i think SAHP should have trained you more better +

Why always you pointing no one cared Hostage life when there is no negotiation done + you are not aware what happened there that is the reason please increase your org activity so they will join the event and let you know what happened+

And here is the POV from FIB
If you have basic knowledge about how LEOs and negotiation work you wouldn't open a forum and i just got to know you have 28th rank 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
The problem is you shot the hostages aswell and injured them
First thing you are not dead or unconscious and the second thing is that you are safe as well as second hostage is also safe because of LEO so don't blame on us and wait for the decision

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Mr Brooke if you see when LSPD entered parameter they got 3shots which is a rule break from Gang which made LEOs think already demands issued so no LEO will go back to negotiation when shots fired at them i think SAHP should have trained you more better +

Why always you pointing no one cared Hostage life when there is no negotiation done + you are not aware what happened there that is the reason please increase your org activity so they will join the event and let you know what happened+

And here is the POV from FIB
If you have basic knowledge about how LEOs and negotiation work you wouldn't open a forum and i just got to know you have 28th rank 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦
What ever you say you think noone cares about hostage you have to care for hostage atleast check that they are okay but you didnt even do that, lets just wait for the decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom