Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginni Bhai

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Jinniii
7. Your ID : 65353

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been playing this game for more than 1 year i have gained so much knowledge about grand rp’s orgs i have been more interested in illegal org than legal and i have been high command of every gang in EN1 and UD in all gangs in EN3 currently i am Ballas UD

I will make Marabunta HQ the home of many players and I am sure that I will do it. Under my leadership, Marabunta will be stronger than ever because I have a good influence in the city and also the people in the city. During my time as leader I will bring activity near Marabunta HQand there will be more crime in that area than ever before so we will dominate the parts of the ghetto that are close to us I will basically ensure this under my leadership our main goal is to dominate the entire ghetto

My previous roles within gangs have allowed me to develop strong leadership qualities. I have demonstrated the ability to lead teams, delegate responsibilities, and mediate conflicts, all of which are essential for maintaining cohesion and stability within the group. Additionally, I possess excellent problem-solving skills, which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun. I believe that if an environment is provided where everyone gets along well with each other and has a lot of fun, the quality of the RP will increase

Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organization.

I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible. In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible

I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang

My goals for my Marabunta term:

1.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money

2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can

3.We will constantly carry out store robberies and Military base robbery, Gun store robberies

4.We will Make our Turf 100% and we will Rule the whole city

5.We will participate 100% in events such as Clands, Battle ship

RANKING SYSTEM
15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster

1- Freeze

AT THE END I WANNA THANK YOU FOR READING OUT MY APPLICATION!
Regards
Ginniii

Pietro Nardelli

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and make your own application, dont copy from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom