Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nico Bolo
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/afhkuX9

Yeti

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor...

Before I start typing this, I want to say that I had absolute no intention of buying EN1 money.

To start off, it has been about a month since my ban, and I truly do miss the experience I had with my friends on this server. I am coming close to a school break, and decided to try my best and make a appeal once more so I can have fun with my friends again. I do also want to point out that I have not actually done it. I gained all of my stuff in game through buying grand coins. I am a legit player, that has no cheating bans what so ever and have passed over 4 PC checks. I would never try and do something that would hurt the project and its people/admins. Here is what exactly has happened.

I play both English 1 server and Russian 1 server. I wanted to get started easily on Russian 1, so I posted a text in my intention of saying buying RU1 money. When I wanted to send this message, I sent this from my phone and because I type "EN1" a lot, it autocorrected from "RU1" to "EN1". I did not realize that I posted that with EN1 in it until I got banned. There is one person that has sent me a DM, asking about a price and negotiation. When I found out he was talking about EN1, I immediately backed out of that situation and did not do it at ALL. You guys can go through my logs my time on this server, I have not had a big transaction with someone giving me money, or me giving a large amount to someone. The only time I remembered passing a large amount of money (less than 5 million a day) did that was where I gave some money to my friend (Ozzie Zuri | 107243) to help pay for a family we were bringing back that goes by the name of Ghost. All that money was hard-earned money that I have gained from my experience on this server. All the money that I had on my account was not involved with anything against the server rules.

Now, lets talk about the discord server that this message was posted in. This server had no intention of being a Grand RP marketplace, just kind of came to that point. We as a group have discussed it and will not be selling anymore Grand RP items and will not tolerate it what so ever. I do understand where admins are coming from when they see a message like this, but I have not actually done the IRL trade, and my logs + DM's can prove that.

I appreciate you Mazhor and other higher admins for taking a look into this forum.
I do see and hear around that General Rules 1.6 is not appealable, but I am testing my luck and sincerely apologize for what I have done. I do accept a wipe if needed.
Thank you so much...

Nico

(PS: WHATEVER HAPPENS, I KINDLY REQUEST NOT MY FORUM ACCOUNT TO BE BANNED AS I PLAY OTHER SERVERS)
:) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom