Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexandre Senna
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2024
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gRW5NoW830Q

quaza

Player
Player
Has you can see i was literally stoped (waiting for prison event) and they where like shooting everyone and i didnt did nothing to the police and then they start to kill me (and more people) without demands and accusing me of shooting them (u can see in the video both 124697 & 92809).

omoe34

Player
Player
in second 1:44, you have showed everything!
when you opened the trunk, it is clear that ID 80928 was shooting the officer which is GZ 1.1 & RDM
you have also been given demands even tho in that situation we should shoot you directly just like I did!
how comes that I did RDM when you and your family shoot the officer?

Last edited:

omoe34

Player
Player
Has you can see i was literally stoped (waiting for prison event) and they where like shooting everyone and i didnt did nothing to the police and then they start to kill me (and more people) without demands and accusing me of shooting them (u can see in the video both 124697 & 92809).
I also want you to show the full POV after I grabbed you by arm and was taking you inside, they killed you and you did CL, or you want me to upload that? :)

omoe34

Player
Player
Please ask him for full POV, before he gets killed and after I dragged him by arm!

SammFlawlesss

100% Families 100% Vagos 100% Bloods 7x Famwar
Leader of unofficial org
Please ask him for full POV, before he gets killed and after I dragged him by arm!
first of all brother, all agents have to guard whatever it may be, when it's an arrest or something like this one.
So post your pov doing this arrest and doing this rp situation to everyone watch what you did with no sense ;)

omoe34

Player
Player
first of all brother, all agents have to guard whatever it may be, when it's an arrest or something like this one.
So post your pov doing this arrest and doing this rp situation to everyone watch what you did with no sense ;)
we couldnt even arrest him, you know that you mercy killed him lmao
and what about the second 1:44? isnt 80928 (your fam) doing GZ 1.1 and RDM? ;)
it is clear in the POV ;)

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
you guys prepare for an event before 23min and especially when the power cut off from the jail +clear mg

quaza

Player
Player
we couldnt even arrest him, you know that you mercy killed him lmao
and what about the second 1:44? isnt 80928 (your fam) doing GZ 1.1 and RDM? ;)
it is clear in the POV ;)
dont spam please, and dont worry, later i will ask pov of the arrestment (if he has) and this will be solved by an admin, but please stop spamming in the forum and go read the rulles instead break them :)

omoe34

Player
Player
dont spam please, and dont worry, later i will ask pov of the arrestment (if he has) and this will be solved by an admin, but please stop spamming in the forum and go read the rulles instead break them :)
wheres the spam? lmao
and you know that you got mercy killed, you will also see that on forums broski :)

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 124697 will receive a punishment for RDM

(Not enough time was given for person to leave the area and demands weren't given to him. Also no need to kill him as he was showing no threatening behaviour).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom