Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
bobby bands
Administrators nickname
kevin musk
Date
Mar 1, 2024
Time
03:04
Proofs
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AgoIr5SSL_8zp2DuDPmVUxX7Yd4e?e=0jAPk8

lil pj

Player
Player
i never disrespected admin as he was not in administrator mode and he was sitting at arena so i said to come to arena with me and then i get banned and this is a common thing that happens in en 1 admins like to abuse a lot i would love it if every admin got checked i know this could take a lot of time and effort but a lot of admins in server en1 like to abuse and i bet its not only en1 im sorry if its not correct format but this has happened so many and i dont record bc if i did it would take up very much space on my pc but this is a very common thing for me and admins never teleport and watch when i tell them someone is rulebreaking like i was getting rdmed every other minute one time and the admins didnt come i would get killed and patched and then killed then patched and everytime i told the admins the response is sorry we missed it but u think maybe they would stay and watch if it keeps happening. i dont want to be rude or anything but its just not fun to play when admins qill just ban u for even trying to speak them. maybe u could implement something like lsdp where u have to record when ur on duty but make admins record their pov 100% of the time bc ive been banned multiple times while they arent in administrator mode and make them post povs in some chat at the end of the day so that people like me with no pov cant get abused by admins i understand theres nothing u can do against players if i have no pov but the admins have so many powers i think they need something like that so they have to report everything that happens and maybe make like a high admin in every server like in en1 jessica odds and jonny odds and donte shpard i would like them as high admins but people like kevin musk and ayush goyal shouldnt even have the privilege of being admins they just abuse all the time like in the new birthday update someone asked a question about the ui in clubchat once and he didnt just get muted by ayush he got sent to demorg and didnt even get to experience the birthday event . sorry for the long message but please implement something to where admins cant abuse bc when they do abuse theres nothing us players can do.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Have u read GENERAL rules 5.1 5.2 and 5.3 ?
Seems no - as u have not even read Rules of complain section, so before making complain that some admins don't satisfy "you" please spend few menutes on reading mentioned above rules and U will never have such problems

Also i have reviewed your punishment history which have 7 PAGES (YES YES 7 PAGEDS) of Admin punishemtns received by you:
Toxic conduct
Several bans for admins direspect
Tons of AntiAFK RDMS
And insults/direspect of players and admins in Club chat - thats your "favorite" gameplay

Based on list of all your punishemtns recived before and taking in consideration that you are perosn whom Fully direspects server rules and all your fun is in in humiliating and insulting other persons on server i will extend your current ban time to 60 dys for now AND next bun for toxic conduct /direspect will be PERMA

Alex Odd

PS: even twink account have 3 pages of punishemnt - so twink 206931 is perm banned main for 60 days !

Or you will change your attitude to players and will have decent conduct or you will not play on our server where people come to chill and have fun and not to be humiliated and insulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom