Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Nielsen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2024
Time of violation
21:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/igQK1CFynb8

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
I will just open a new one with Er 1.13 instead of it gets denied cause its really making me mad we cant collect our money for family in peace cause of these people tbh.

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Is id 82228 bug abusing not only didnt id 33123 not able to see him in his pov others were not able to aswell , plus its mass rdm in event as there are no more LEO's so no point to shoot people

omigundle

Player
Player
Is id 82228 bug abusing not only didnt id 33123 not able to see him in his pov others were not able to aswell , plus its mass rdm in event as there are no more LEO's so no point to shoot people
Is this guy serious ? 🤣🤣 Ever heard of something called a glitch ?

RoccoS

Player
Player
Is this guy serious ? 🤣🤣 Ever heard of something called a glitch ?
We all know ID 82228 is doing bug abuse, scams, tax evasion, trade items for houses, cars so on. We all know how he abuse the rules constant in the City. Using glitch by pressing H or F10 to become invisible in other eyes ect. is bug abuse tho. and he do mass rdm, in a event to avoid families to get money, its not first time i see him do this. Their family cant even get bank and is mad at other families, so they kill them to avoid other families to get money, which also, kinda is abusing the rules and event. It is crazy people like this is keep being allowed being in the city.

Danny Grey

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 82228 will receive a punishment for ER 1.13
Families are not allowed to kill other families members on purpose in aircraft carrier event and bank robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom