Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Karim Atlas

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player

Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Karim Atlas

1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: 10UTC+
4. Average online per day: 3-5hrs
5. Your Discord: karimelatlas
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
7. Your ID: 8465

Additional information

1. Leader of: Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since my Families leadership, I have notice within the legal orgs that they have decreased in roleplay and are lacking server experience for newbies, after seeing multiple leaders terms end short I think its time to finally have a leader with proper experience and a leader that does not lack in any areas of organization. With my past experience in legal and illegal Orgs i have enough confidence to run LSPD with pride and maximum numbers to all store robberies.

During my term as leader of LSPD i will make sure that all officers are properly trained and that they will protect and serve the community with pride on and off duty,
Dedicating my time into the Organization will be my main priority, doing this will build a strong connection with my fellow colleges and my other high-commands,
when hiring High-commands i will make sure that they are mature, have past experience as a high command and are worthy of that rank.

My special team of trainers are on standby 24/7 to welcome any new recruits to the academy, making sure that trainers are on is important because they are the heart beat of the organization, making sure that new recruits are properly trained will decrease our chances of any warnings or lack of roleplay in and out of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

As the leader LSPD I will maintain a High active status through the day and night, this will ensure we have max numbers during a store robbery, Maintaining a active status is my main goal during my term because it will also improve the roleplay in they city.

The responsibility of leader is a big job, but if i was to become the leader of the LSPD organization i will guarantee bonuses to those who deserve a bonus and a rank up to the officers who have been hard working and have made a impact on the community. this will improve the roleplay in and out of the organization and will help the servers RP thrive with my leadership skills

Ranking System:

Departments:
Human resources

SWAT
internal Affairs
( IA)
Detectives

30 | Chief of Police

29 | Deputy Chief of Police
28 | Commissioner
27 | Chief of IA
26 | Chief of Human Resources