Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Barney Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Hayes

The Best 101
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Barney
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT
Average online per day : 8-9 hours
Your Discord : beano1208
Your Nickname : Barney Hayes
Your ID : 3659
Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have been in Grand RP for a long time (2 years) and most of my time was spent as Leo. The organization I enjoy the most will remain LSPD because I really helped create a great term as deputy, I gained friendships and experiences and I did my best to everyone as deputy during my term. I tried to do the best and attracted people's support. I want to be a leader because I can do the same things as a leader as I did as a deputy.

Secondly, I can say that I am friendly and having this experience as a leader makes me perfect for this role. And I am disciplined and I want the legacy of the organization to remain the same since the first day I took the leadership of the organization.

Thirdly , I think LSPD is a very important organization in this city because it offers the foundation for the security of the entire city and therefore it’s so crucial to all people as we would like our city safe from all forms of crime.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
My own organization needs more officers who would use RP commands and people who can smoothly run RP; for instance, someone being told his/her rights, taking medical requests, handcuffed arrests. i will make sure that my hcs are ready for it if I become a leader. Also, I will be always following through the tasks and events of the organization as well as assisting in involving LSPD. Besides, I will remind LSPD staff about the importance of their bodycams and its need to be working while they are on duty and I will urge my IAs to check it. Moreover, becoming close friends with other leaders to improve the city’s conditions is an option, so doing what is required from me for the protection of the city by putting into practice such actions or events that organizations have to do.

Departments are going to be created inside the LSPD. The heads of such departments will be people who have been law enforcement officers before. I will control them all myself and my deputies, that is those who were chairmen or vice-chairmen in the past, will be the best person among anyone else after me. They are very prepared for this now. In case I go on leave or I am not available they become the most powerful individuals within my absence.

I will ensure participation in all events for which I am responsible in my organisation. LR 1.9 included. I will show the power of the police department to the whole city at all the events that LSPD has to do. Because I already did this during my term as deputy. and I will do it again. I will ensure that everyone in my organization does their best to keep RP at the top.

I will keep on good terms with all city leaders, including City Ministers. I can say especially on behalf of the government that we will have a great rp because even now I am friends with them and my friend Efe and I have accomplished good things as LSPD X GOV, where he served as deputy governor.

Chain of Command within my term:
30.Chief of Police
29.Deputy Chief of Police
28.Chief of Staff
27.Commander (HOD)
26.Captain (DHOD)
25.Lieutenant (Supervisor)
24.Superintendent

HIGH COMMAND

23.Lead Detective
22.Senior Detective
21.Detective III
20.Detective II
19.Detective I
18.Master Sergeant
17.Senior Sergeant
16.Sergeant
15.Master Corporal
14.Senior Corporal
13.Corporal
12.Master Patrol Officer
11.Senior Patrol Officer II
10.Senior Patrol Officer I
9.Patrol Officer V
8.Patrol Officer IV
7.Patrol Officer III
6.Patrol Officer II
5.Patrol Officer I
4.Parking Enforcement Officer
3.Rookie
2.Cadet
1.Janitor

Departments

Human Resources ( Combined with Internal affairs)
Public Relations
S.W.A.T (Reformed)
Parking Enforcement
IB (Intelligence Bureau)

Thank you for reading my application have a great day!
Barney Hayes​

Dave Kipper

GOAT 🐐
Server Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 05/03/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact venomxix, champ1200 or l_103 on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom