Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Smit SHinde
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: rinit.23
6. Your Nickname: Fission Flx
7. Your ID: 6247

Leader Of
kqeq2pC.png

1.I'm very active on the server its been 2 months till the time I started playing in this server .I'm familiar with each server rules so that's the reason there is no report against me till now. I have been high command in LSPD .So I know how a team works without any mistakes .I listen to every person I work with and try to solve any problem with my calm mind which will make a good impact on the org.

2.I will only hire best of the best and make sure that there is no inactivity in the life invader.

3.I will keep a FTO division too which will help new employees of the org and they could understand better.

R9BPeJx.gif

1.If I become CEO of Life Invader I believe that my team and I will work more efficiently then last Term's. I would make sure my ad team would be able to get all the ads done correctly to their fullest. and no ad will be put out incorrectly as that can lead to unprofessionalism, and with Life invader being a private org we won't be having that.I will make sure that my ad team don't.

2.If I became the CEO of Life Invader I would have a professional team do weekly interviews with the High commands of other orgs. I would also have a news team that goes to events, they will be more professional than the last news team because when I'm in any event I just see that they are roaming with a camera nothing else.

3. I Would have Life Invader working with Leo orgs, so when it comes to low staff issues. I would have Life Invader help them by having ads in the Daily New videos. They will be two mins ads that show how LEO orgs work, reasons to join, and many other things within the two min ads.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server. Overall increase your activity in game and reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom