Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniabhishakth

Aniii Yuna
Player
Leader of Los santos police department

Information
  1. Name: AniAbhishakth
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30
  4. Average Online Per Day: 5-8 hours
  5. Discord: ani1822
  6. Nickname: Aniii Yuna
  7. ID: 56492

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

With a remarkable 30 years of experience in the city, I have honed my skills and knowledge in various law enforcement organizations. My journey began in EN2 and EN3, where I spent a year in each, but it was in the E3 server where I truly thrived. My extensive experience in E3 has given me a deep understanding of server rules and regulations. I have actively participated in numerous city events, earning me the reputation of a senior attendee. My roles in various LEOs, including the National Guard, Federal Investigation Bureau, San Andreas Highway Patrol, and Emergency Medical Services, have provided me with a comprehensive understanding of departmental operations. As a leader, I have led units to numerous events, showcasing my leadership capabilities. I believe this wealth of experience and knowledge makes me a strong candidate for the leadership role in the Los Santos Police Department.

My work experience in LEOs

National Guard(NG) as Lt.Colonel x 2
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) as Sr. Patrol Officer
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) as DHOD

San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) as Chief of Staff x 3
Ideas for Improving Roleplay in the Organization:
  1. Human Resource as Employee Relations: Manages the agency's personnel, including recruitment, training, and benefits administration. They conduct interviews for new units, provide training, and clarify doubts relating to event rules and procedures.
  2. Internal Affairs as Integrity Unit: Investigates and prevents misconduct and corruption within the department. They check for active gun licenses, health insurances, backgrounds, and conduct trunk inspections of personal cars of LSPD units. They also ensure employees' bodycams are functioning.
  3. Public Relations as Community Engagement : Engages with citizens and maintains a good relationship by conducting events and providing surprise gifts.
  4. Gang Suppression Unit (GSU): A special response team that responds first for all GLOBALS placed in the city. They collect evidence of all gangs, work with the Bureau of Criminal Investigation, and assist FIB in getting evidence for extractions.
  5. Traffic Division: Issues tickets for illegally parked vehicles.

I Have ideas to make the RP level within LSPD go better and some of them are:
  1. Clear Radio Communication: Ensure only important information is transmitted via the radio.
  2. Regular Bonuses for All Units: Provide regular bonuses to motivate officers.
  3. Active Participation in Events: Attend all events and be an active organization in the city.
Bonus System Under My Term:
  • Store robbery and gun store robberies: 10k
  • Remaining scripted events: 20k each
  • SUBS: 50k
  • Unscripted events like hostage situations: 5k
    (Department bonuses will be decided by HODs for the department)
Rank System Under My Term:

30 . Chief of Police
29 . Deputy Chief of Police
28 . Commander
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Supervisor
23 . Special Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22 . Executive Commissioner
21 . Commissioner
20 . Superintendent
19 . Senior Inspector
18 . Inspector
17 . Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15 . Sergeant
14 . Master Corporal
13 . Senior Corporal
12 . Lance Corporal
11 . Corporal
10 . Master Patrol Officer
09 . Sr. Patrol Officer
08 . Patrol Officer III
07 . Patrol Officer II
06 . Patrol Officer I
05 . Traffic Unit
04 . Rookie
03 . Cadet
02 . LOA
01 . Suspended

Dave Kipper

GOAT 🐐
Server Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 05/03/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact venomxix, champ1200 or l_103 on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom