Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fateh Grand

Fateh
Player
INFORMATION:
1. Your name IRL: Fateh Ullah
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5.
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours.
5. Your Discord: itsfateh
6. Your Nickname: Fateh
7. Your ID: 259263

Additional information
1. I am applying for the leader of Federal Investigation Bureau.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- My ambition and goal for a good term, is what drives me to be a leader of FIB. For the past few months, I have patiently scoped out the key errors and faults seen in FIB, while also understanding and seeing how they work. How to handle an organization, how to lead special missions, how to get people to listen to you and much more. My aim is to establish a good and healthy organization again, no toxic relations with other leaders and establishing LEO dominance, focusing to rapidly lower crime rates through extensive work.

2- I have served in multiple law enforcement organizations including FIB since I joined the city. Serving in the great leaderships in FIB such as the term of Sbeecha Volkov, David Barnes, Hawk Hill and Neron Hill. I have worked in almost every department in FIB and am currently in the organization as Deputy head of Human Resources whilst also being in Special Operations Team. Additionally with this FIB experience, I have served in other LEO organizations as well. Most notably, serving as the 22nd Governor of San Andreas, being the Undersheriff for San Andreas Highway Patrol, serving as Deputy head of department in the Los Santos Police Department twice, being the Assistant Sheriff, Chief of Staff and Head of department in SAHP multiple times. All this experience stacks upto a strong profile and a very good knowledge of city rules both oocly and icly.

3- Last but not least, finally a good term. FIB truly peaked in the term of Omer Hill and afterwards, both the level of roleplay and interactions dropped significantly. This is at all, no disrespect to anyone in any way. But a simple change seen throughout many difference organizations. I want to bring back a term where FIB had the maximum numbers during all times, lead special operations, increased interactions with other organizations whilst also hearing the voice of our beloved agents who work day and night to serve the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Increasing relations and interactions with other organizations is the biggest factor in increasing roleplay. My goal would be to significantly increase on interactions, taking controls of situations where FIB is desperately needed along with proper and realistic preparations of special missions which will not only increase the QUALITY of roleplay, but set it as a standard for other terms.

- Increasing the quality of communication will also be one of my goals during the term. Teaching and assisting units to properly communicate confidently and with a clear voice not only helps with the roleplay situation but also increases the reputation of the organization by being represented by confident individuals.

- Removing favoritism and putting an actual promotional structure established to define the ranks in FIB will also be of great interest to the org. People will have to go through proper procedures before getting into the organization, with departments being set to their respective duties and no-cross interests in between to avoid conflicts and clash of tasks between any departments.

- On the topic of departments, I will have 4 main departments in FIB. Human Resources, Spec Ops, SAU and lastly Undercover. IA/ACU will be a subdivision supervised by set individuals approved by the leader. These departments will have no interference from any other HC in the organization apart from their own. They will comply as per the directors orders, whilst having a free say in their own procedures, picking their own high commands and so on.

- Proper usage of FIB uniforms, vests and equipment will also be put in place. Encouraging units to take the cars best and suitable for the situation. Along with strict rules on any trespassers, with arrest onsite procedures which are usually ignored nowadays. Overall, we will make effective use of what's available to us.

Overall, my goal is to re-establish a healthy and non-toxic FIB whose goals are aligned with the city, an org which brings large number of units who are professional and know what they are doing.

Thanks for reading my application,
Fateh Grand 👑🕊

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
This guy was given a free leadership and all he managed to do was disband in under a week, can’t wait to see what will happen with a leadership he actually gets through the proper ways :ROFLMAO:

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Don't be fooled by his signature stating "22ND GOVERNOR" he was barely a governor,

Also we cant trust someone in a leader position after finding out they try and cheat with admins to pass interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom