Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord .jayy69
6. Your Nickname Jayy Rose

7. Your ID 3662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) I want to be leader of Ballas as I was leader of this gang before under my last leadership term it didn’t go like I wanted it to but this time I feel if I got Ballas street gang I would not only get 100% but i aim for terrorist organization it will be a challenge but with my people I know we can achieve both of these things with my previous leadership in my bloods term I had 120+ online in 2 days time if I was given another opportunity as leader I would get 100% turfs and territories organization.

Another reason why I want to be leader of Ballas gang is because with my experience and with my people that will join Ballas will be the best gang ever seen and crime needs another really active gang like others leaders from before including myself. If you give me a shot at leadership I promise you won’t regret it one bit.

Last reason I want to be leader of crime again is because a lot of rule breaks are happening and I want to change that with inviting only people who know the rules and if they don’t know them all then teach them the rules as I was former admin and curator of vagos Ballas LSPD and NG so I have a very good knowledge of the rules and how to teach new people that may not know every rule. Another thing is gangs lately are very inactive in the ghetto and at events and I would love to change that by having people in ghetto 24/7 and people going to max events and having max graffiti’s at all times. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my application hope for a good response yours truly Jayy Rose 🌹

images

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is to teach new players the rules and to do more events such as being in ghetto 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery each day clands bs fz and doing these such events with great RP always I also think to better the role play is to do store robbery’s or hostage situations in different locations instead of ghetto all the time for better RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom