Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak_Pasa
Administrators nickname
Shan_Albertus
Date
Mar 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5Petdl07SfQ

Burak Pasa

Player
Player
You banned me, thinking that I violated GR 6.17 rules, but I did not record with OBS (the recording was made with Xbox Game Bar), I just do not have Discord conversations. If you are wondering what I talked about on discord (Burak Pasa), you can listen to this video.
Unfortunately, I had a momentary problem while recording, I violated rule er.1.7, I am aware of my mistake.
So if you want you can check my punishment history. Even if you will not revoke my ban, I request you to reduce the ban.

Burak Pasa

Player
Player
This is my first time and I didn't know much about the subject, I just gained experience.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
For event rule 1.7 ban got reduced to 8 days. General rule 6.17 stays there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom