Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain voax

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anmol
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: captainvoax
6. Your Nickname: Captain Voax
7. Your ID: 31031

Additional Information
1. Leader of- LifeInvader

529a7a1174dfe01e86a29c7789e13759.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. Experience: I have been in LifeInvader for a considerable amount of time(around a year) and in that time span I think, I have gained the information and knowledge to successfully run the organization. I have been deputy leader in various terms and that thing helped me a lot to know about LifeInvader features, services and operations. And some of my friends had been leaders in different cities and they are in touch with me regarding the guidance and mentorship. So I think I'm a well suited candidate for this position and I'll use my experience and knowledge to enhance the experience of our fellows and our clients as well.
  2. Restructuring: holds immense untapped potential and to actually utilize the potential I have a restructuring plan and I think it can help us to get the most out of it and maybe it's not a complete makeover but still there will be some changes for sure. I know it can be a little bit challenging to adopt with the new changes but if we will do it with proper planning then I don't think there will be a problem. I can elaborate this thing in-depth, further in the interview.
  3. Reputation: In previous days LifeInvader lost its reputation and respect due to various reasons but LI doesn't deserve it and it needs to be in the frontline with other organization and I have things in my mind to bring it on the main stream and to make it the best of all time. It may take some time and can be a little hard to bring the actual reputation back, which LifeInvader deserves but we will give our best to bring it back.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • We will try to encourage open communication within the organization as it will help us in maintaining a better co-operation with our fellow members and it will help us to get amazing ideas as well, for various situations and events which will increase the overall RP within the organization and in the city as well.
  • We will try to host some fun and amazing events(exclusively for LI) at the end of a hard working or maybe a stressful work-day, to let them spend a quality time and it will reduce the stress and will help in increasing the overall productivity thus increasing the RP.
  • We will try to create a collaborative experience by interacting with the different organisations across the city and I am sure that it will create a lot of opportunities for a good RP within the city.
Increasing the Roleplay within the different departments of LifeInvader.
  • As we all know creative team actively involves in RP by organizing, managing and successfully completing the events. But we can make it better by organizing regular events and to make sure that there is a good RP in those events with collaborating with other organizations.
  • Journalism team also actively involves themselves in RP scenarios by covering various events throughout the city but they are only making articles as of now, I haven't seen video journalism or daily news kind of thing. And I want to ensure that there will be journalism videos and maybe daily news also.
  • But the problem lies in Ads team, this particular team stays away from RP, because there isn't enough opportunities for the Ads team to do roleplay. But to solve these problems we can introduce office/work hours, to make sure that they are spending at least some time of their day in the HQ. And I have an amazing idea for increasing the roleplay within the Ads team, which we can discuss further into the interview.
Here are some things in my mind, which I aim to fulfil during my term-
  • I'll make sure that me and my fellows are adhering with the server rules to ensure the organization's success.
  • We will try to host regular events and I'll make sure there is good RP in those events.
  • We will try to make a global 24/7 organization by hiring members from across the globe, from different time zones.
  • We will try to come up with new and amazing ideas to ensure the engagement and entertainment of our fellows as well as our citizens.
  • Last but not the least, we will try our best to give LifeInvader, the success, respect and reputation it really deserves.
Thanks for going through my application!
Kind regards,
Captain Voax

large.4.png.62bbc44810133ad6dba2dbc7d5239ac0.png

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Player is currently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom