Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kannu Pehlwaan
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/alWmnqt

KaranRajput

KannuonTop?
Player
Hi bobby and Floki
Yesterday i got banned for Blacklist evading and i get banned yesterday. In past i never get Blacklist for any Reason as this my first and only account which im playing from starting of this server in this.
And im ready to provide any proofs requsted by admins.

Harry UchihaX

Player
Player
who is this then if you not make any id also your father's
who is this then if you not made any ID also your father's main ID is 1554 and your main ID was 2158 also you guys are banned from the server for hacking and now you are doing a banned evading

main id is 1554 and your main id was 2158 also you guys are banned from server for hacking and now you are doing ban evading also i have proof you are owner of this ids also admin can check the names of old your ids here is proof :

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
From using cheats on account 1554, and to the many social clubs that are associated with you, distributing them within your group to create 100 more accounts which you are using to cheat and target families, mass violations of GR 1.1 + 1.4 / Blacklist Evading and what not, I'm sure your "Friends" have the same to say :) No need to act all innocent here, you will never be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom