Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanner Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2024
Time of violation
23:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlZi12SyTbo

Tanner

Player
Player
Since I got punished for GR 3.2 over a 10 second video cut by Harry Wick, I want you to view the whole situation from my body cam, where you can see him clearly and intentionally provoking and tazing NG soldiers to get a reaction like mine. The situation starts from 5:45 and I want you to view the whole thing up untill the part where I break GR 3.2. I want the same punishment for this person for clearly mentioning swear words and belittling me + tazing me.

Harry wick

Player
Player
Since I got punished for GR 3.2 over a 10 second video cut by Harry Wick, I want you to view the whole situation from my body cam, where you can see him clearly and intentionally provoking and tazing NG soldiers to get a reaction like mine. The situation starts from 5:45 and I want you to view the whole thing up untill the part where I break GR 3.2. I want the same punishment for this person for clearly mentioning swear words and belittling me + tazing me.
i am 168410 and at no point did i insult you ooc everything was ic and me tazing you was dealt with by tyrell at the time we could even go as far to say that you constantly punching me is corruption without a bio / random punching as you are a leo

Tanner

Player
Player
i am 168410 and at no point did i insult you ooc everything was ic and me tazing you was dealt with by tyrell at the time we could even go as far to say that you constantly punching me is corruption without a bio / random punching as you are a leo
How was my insult ooc then, you saying pussy is IC, but my insult is OOC, yeah right, please, stop arguing and let the admins review the whole bodycam. My punching is corruption, but your tazing is not? What are you on about mate?
It's clear you live on these forums and this is exactly the type of thing you want out of your provocations, you will get punishment for your actions sooner or later.

Harry wick

Player
Player
How was my insult ooc then, you saying pussy is IC, but my insult is OOC, yeah right, please, stop arguing and let the admins review the whole bodycam. My punching is corruption, but your tazing is not? What are you on about mate?
It's clear you live on these forums and this is exactly the type of thing you want out of your provocations, you will get punishment for your actions sooner or later.
Non of your comments were ooc but it clearly states in GR 3.2 you can not mention relatives of any time that you broke by mentioning my mum

Harry wick

Player
Player
Also how can my tazing be corrupt i am in a gang not legal org

Ryan Tru

Player
Player
Tanner is this post satire? You literally made a parent insult in your own pov! Which is a much worse offense than what you are accusing him of doing.

Tanner

Player
Player
Tanner is this post satire? You literally made a parent insult in your own pov! Which is a much worse offense than what you are accusing him of doing.
I have already been punished for that, which you would understand if you read my post, If you are not involved in the situation, please reffrain from posting.

Admins please if you're not gonna take a look at this post close it, since I don't know when it became allowed for random people not involved in the situation to make comments and I really don't need to have an argument with his whole family in this thread.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

I have seen most of this situation in person. I told them of for the random tazing at that moment already.

I do not see any OOC insult, besides you using OOC radio, but it is not directed to them directly. You were already punished for GR3.2 so for that you will not be receiving another punishment of course.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom