Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king sin
Administrators nickname
mohamed pluxury
Date
Feb 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/602460/

King990123

just along for the ride
Player
hi i hope all is well with you and the admin team is well this is for Mazhor please only

hi i was form ban on both my form acc the one i dont even know why the other is for admin disrespect an was took all wrong i am asking to have one of my form acc unban so that i can stick up for myself on this gov sit as things unfair have happend to me that i can do nothing about an i play en2 as well so im asking for unban as i play other citys of yours im sorry how the admin took it james Pluxury will keep ban all my acc an i need my forms please as im not asking for much i think i said sorry to everyonr 100 times over an try to explain myself but nothing i would never do admin disrespect on here that is just something im not dumb an know it was then writing how i write it out

right here is the old link im asking please just let me have this acc or one of my others or i will take more ban time but ip ban is very unfair please and thank you for your time going over this Rejected - warn remove | mohamed pluxury

King990123

just along for the ride
Player
this is what i mean to say it was not crazy admin it was supposed to be spaced as you can see i posted pics one pic should be admin pic then the other should be my pic admin was supposed to be spaced out i am very very very sorry for this and will never happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom