Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chugle_Jugle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2024
Time of violation
21:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PEdAaz46oF8?si=tRE6adEIkGzqA8Fk

Morad Armani

itsss Morad
Player
You was also car ramming me, and please post the whole pov of you provoking me to tell u that word. you was talking to dead body and so. dont be so smart to make yourself a angel Randy.

Morad Armani

itsss Morad
Player
Doesnt matter you talked shit in ooc chat which makes an ooc insult randy is only doing ic insult
provoking is against the rules if you know about the rules Mr mikewaz :) he provoked me to say that. let him post the pov and then let the admins judge. NOT U

LilRandal

Player
Player
Provide full POV.
The full POV is not available, I only take clips and don't record my gameplay. I thought a screenshot would be fine because it clearly shows him calling me names Out of character which is forbidden

Morad Armani

itsss Morad
Player
The full POV is not available, I only take clips and don't record my gameplay. I thought a screenshot would be fine because it clearly shows him calling me names Out of character which is forbidden
dont expect me not to be toxic when you insult and provoke me Randy.

LilRandal

Player
Player
dont expect me not to be toxic when you insult and provoke me Randy.
If you believe that I was provoking you, you should clip that and show the admins like an honest player. Now I understand that I do trash talk in the ghetto but I was not provoking you. it is only an rp scenario and if you feel upset try disassociating yourself with your character, taking off your headset and cooling off before playing again

Morad Armani

itsss Morad
Player
If you believe that I was provoking you, you should clip that and show the admins like an honest player. Now I understand that I do trash talk in the ghetto but I was not provoking you. it is only an rp scenario and if you feel upset try disassociating yourself with your character, taking off your headset and cooling off before playing again
No im chilling broski, but show them how you was provoking me and isulting + talking to my dead body and then tell me that. I dont record when im in ghetto to share pov...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom