Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gagz Gilgamesh
Administrators nickname
Ali Parker
Date
Mar 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/QHfUr9k

Gagzo Giglamesh

Leader
Leader

Got Warn for Fail RP there is no OOC Situation It's totally an IC issue In Forum it's Totally aiming at me

Who Complain against me he says We didn't tell them the Penal code it's not necessary to tell them the penal code we already tell them the charges why we cuff him and as per legislation MOS can ask identification coz we see that guy he is going in LSPD HQ by opening the gates and they are in civilian clothes for security purpose we ask for his ID that is he a part of LSPD or not

He don't have a enough time he was in a hurry mode he was not listening to me what is a reason to asking for his passport and he was trying to running off so many times I've already asking more than 3 times for his passport he didn't provide us that is also a crime that is failure to identify and I want him to stop 3 times he didn't listen to me that is also a crime of failure to comply

as per Ali parker saying that is not a protocol for arresting a state employee as also we don't know he is a part of LSPD and we didn't search him on PDA coz we didn't complete our arresting protocol and even LSPD employee doesn't have partial immunity so we can arrest him even he is a part of LSPD without Arrest Warrant from DOJ

Respected Administrator Ali Parker I guess it was a IC issue not OOC.

Federal Mayank

Business Mafia
Player
First of all u didnt showed me any identification of urs so how would i know that u are mos and u kept asking me for my passport and id while i was off duty and u never told me the reason (its all in pov). Its completely OOC and its Fail RP, please dont waste lebron's time in this.

Thank You

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom