Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player
Your Name IRL - Shashank Sekhani

Age - 18

Time Zone - +5:30

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 8Hours

Discord - kishu365

Nickname - kishu cassino

ID - 61238

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Vagos

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1 - I have a experience of all legal and illegal organisation in city till chief of staff rank.So I know how to run a organisation in a good way. I've been keeping them active and making sure that we are doing every event we possibly can and making sure we win every event we possibly can. So If I do get leader, I will make sure we are on top and thriving at every event. We will be going for 100% turf rate and we will be making sure I finish my term successfully. We will be aiming for 30+ members in the first day of our freeze, and we will be aiming for 120+ members in the first week of our term. Activity is key, and I will only be recruiting people that are active and know the rules correctly.

2.2 - I'd say I am very well known inside of the city. I have a lot of connections with families, and just people in general. This is why Vagos would succeed if I were a leader. I have all my turfers, Deputies, and some top Graffitist's picked out already. Vagos has had some good leaders in the past, and I'd like to continue this... Recker finished his term, which I will be doing. But I will be aiming for 100% turf rate this time. I have top turfers in the city ready to turf for me that are ready to aim for 100% turf rate. I am ready to lead this gang. I have the time, and most importantly I have the commitment to lead Vagos and make sure they are a top gang in the city.

2.3 - I will have a very good interviewing/accepting into the organization system to make sure that we get the lowest warning rate possible during my term. Before you join, you will be asked a series of 5-10 questions. These will be the general rules, Ghetto rules, Event rules, etc. But before you do your interview you will have to show your passport and have at least 5+ years inside of the city. I will have a ranking system of 12 ranks. This will lead to more activity at the gang events, because the only way you will be able to rank up is by attending the events. The more ranks you need to grind for = the more events you'll have to attend. The more people you have at events = the more unique RP situations you could possibly have.

VAGOS ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Vagos will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery everyday.
2. We will be attending at least 4 - 5 Clands everyday.
3. We will be doing FZ as much as we can.
4. Members will receive bonuses for attending events, if we are winning them.
5. We will try to have as little toxicity as possible. Toxicity leads to a non fun RP experience.
6. There will be no favorites in my gang. Everyone has to grind for there ranks the way everyone else has to.
7. I will try bring as much activity to the events as I possibly can.
8. I will try bring unique RP to every event I can do so.
9. I will have a turf leader, leading my turfs, so we can aim for that 100% turf rate. I will be closely watching over them, because it is my gang at the end of the day and I have to take care of it.
10. I will try bring a lot of different events each day, and try not do the same events everyday so it doesn't get boring and stale.

Why should you choose me?

1 - I have past experience
2 - I have my turf team picked out already
3 - I have my deputies picked out already
4.- I have my ranking system picked out already

VAGOS ON TOP!!!

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort to your application instead of copy-pasting from others.​

Status