Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aryaman Dhir
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: aryaman_grp
6. Your Nickname: Aryaman West
7. Your ID: 197342

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I have been a part of FIB since almost 70 percent of my time spent in this city working my way from the very ground in Neron’s term as a junior agent till way up to Deputy Director in Tommy Slater’s term. During this period, I worked under many good leading figures such as Sbeecha Volkov, Elrussi Flawless and Tommy Slater as my Directors who taught me a lot about leadership skills, work in FIB and management of people in the organisation. Not only them but Jonny Odds, Omer Hill and Kalita Daa have also been my guidelines trusting my abilities and seeing that light in me to lead FIB in HC positions.

After having a great experience in all the departments and especially undercover with more than 40 raids successfully conducted by me and my FIB team in Tommy’s term. I believe I have come up to the level of leading FIB as the director and maintain the law in city by bringing down the crime syndicates.
  • Apart from undercover I was also a part of SAU under Bilal and Spec ops under Jonny Odds. Being a part of these departments, I learnt a lot about the tactical work in FIB and also helped me figure out better ways to handle situations like store robberies, ghetto patrols, hostage situations and major FIB events like transport protection and informant. I was also Deputy of bloods in Maine’s term and under deputy in Ink’s Families, Pan’s & Bilal’s Marabunta, Suspect’s Vagos and Kuba’s bloods.

With FIB being the leading law enforcement body in the state and me having a vast knowledge on the tactics of both the crime and state side I will make sure that FIB has a win rate of more than 80 percent in all major events.
  • My final reason would be to break the raid season record of all the ex-directors be it the time of raids achieved as well as the number of raids conducted. Not only this but strengthen FIB as an organisation working parallel to other legal orgs and creating a fear among criminals before they do any kind of crime in city.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

3.1 Integration of Emergency Medical Services and Life Invader.

• I will make sure EMS and FIB do joint training sessions for the plan of action to be inculcated during hostage situations and store robberies in test scenarios so that there is not much chaos when we are under such circumstances. In case of civilian hostages EMS will fully be in charge of the safe transportation of the hostage back to the hospital mostly by helicopters so as to hospitalize the guy treat him or just let him go if he/she is fit and fine.
  • Life invader has already been active in getting the criminals down by sharing ad requests of illegal items on ads in the past. A bit more RP with them can be increased if them and FIB conducts press interviews every 3 or 4 days so that the citizens of the city know how actually the state is fighting the crime in city.
    Apart from this FIB can also help LI in the security of IC events conducted by them.
3.2 Operation planning with HCs of other legal orgs.

I will make sure there is a constant meet of all legal orgs every few days for discussing tactics specially the tactical departments of every legal org on certain locations which criminals generally attack.

3.3 Internal RP improvement

I will make sure only trained people who are well versed with English and good leading skills get to the HC positions be any department HR, UC, Spec ops or SAU. All the HCs would be well versed with all the event rules.

At last, I will try to train my agents to handle all the situations ICly without bringing in admin intervention. (Even if 3 people try to rob the agent he/she will comply to the demands maintaining RP standards and disregarding the OOC rule break which can be dealt later with.)

Thanks for reading my application.

Best Regards
Aryaman West | 197342

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom