Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Switch
Suspect ID
226904, 345390
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6yThQ9fa8

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Hi,
Let me explain why i have two pov. This whole video is long, so I only cut the beginning and the end. And that's enough for you to understand the situation.
I wonder how they come the roof after at .40 thats why i want to see them full event pov.

This is first pov about the starting. As you can see no one at the roof with me.

this is the second and last pov.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 226904 Provide Pov of this event within 8 hours.

ID 345390 Provide Pov of this event within 8 hours.

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
We can see from the POV that they did not come to the area by helicopter. This proves that they went to the roof after the informal event started using armor. If this were not the case they would have already entered the informal from below. This roof have only one ladder and the ladder inside the informal area.

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
i dont need to provide any more pov as i dont need to carry pov as

I am not requested to have pov of not being there i am requested to have pov inside the event as the rule states

1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
We can see from the POV that they did not come to the area by helicopter. This proves that they went to the roof after the informal event started using armor. If this were not the case they would have already entered the informal from below. This roof have only one ladder and the ladder inside the informal area.
You dont have any valid proof of me showing entering to roof with armor how can u blame me for that if u see me doing that show me

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 226904 will get punished for Event rule 1.3

ID 345390 will get punished for Event rule 1.7 and Event rule 1.3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom