Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fluffy Fingers
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 11, 2024
Time
06:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0TQHCgx

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Hi, today I was randomly called by Lebron and Shan who told me that I would be banned for multi account / twink sharing, and that I am not the original owner of my account on En2 (ID 27)

I am the original and ONLY owner of my account. I have been in EN2 since day 1, moving my family from En1 on the launch of the new server. I have no twink account on en2 and i have never attempted to make one.

At the time of the call, Lebron asked me to find an email from GRP regarding registration to the server. I was able to find the email after the call
Proof of registration You can see the date of the email as well as my email address. I am the only owner of my email address.

I logged into the server on launch day at my own computer in my own home. I have logged into GRP on the same compter ever since.

I messaged Lebron in discord when the server launched regarding leadership (as i had served as governor on En1)
Messages to Lebron regarding leadership

I have Youtube, Twitch and Medal clips from my time in en2. You will find hundreds of clips and videos from my time in en2
Here is a clip from the first few days on En2
Twitch Channel
Medal Channel
Youtube channel

My only Discord is dbfluffy (previously DB#9669) Both Mazhor and Lebron will have DMs from me related to GRP from before the launch of server 2 since I was in En 1)

I only have 1 Social club / rockstar account: barnumd

I own Accounts on English Servers:
Server 1: 5662, I have a twink on En1 but do not remember the ID
Server 2: 27
Server 3 : 80

I have moved homes a few times in the last 3 years but I have only used 1 PC and never used any other accounts rockstar, epic games, etc.

Each time I moved homes, I notified Lebron in DM that i was moving and that my IP would change but all logins would remain the same

Notification of move to new home

I want to state clearly that I have never made a twink on en2. I do not have any other rockstar / social club account other than barnumd. I have never given my login credentials to anyone for any account.

I am happy to provide any additional information that is needed. I believe there has been a mistake made here. I understand you guys are doing your job and would like to help get to a resolution. Please investigate any proof you have further. I am certain that I have not broken this rule.

Thank You

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
After new information came up and it was checked you will be unbanned. Any other bans on your account will lead to blacklist even small ones. In total you have currently 4 bans as some of them got appealed. This is the last chance for you to play on EN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom