Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jinx otamay
Administrators nickname
opti pride
Date
Mar 11, 2024
Time
18:22
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Jinx-Pluxry

Player
Player
hello dears admins
im really sad foor that i got banned for my main opressed and now for twing opressed two i get banned for my twing because i said ramadan karim I just informed Ramdan to all peaople ther an aribic admin ther is a lote of muslimes im just said it because i saw a lote o people said ramadan karim me to i said it for informed to all muslim and arabic people i dont insult i dont do nothing i dont know if the admin heat muslims but no probleme evrone have his religion but ther is no reason to i get ban for said ramadan karim

Harry Blake

Player
Player
Not off topic-

Ramadan means nineth month of Arabic calender. And I dont think so there is any involvement of religion. An example: Internationally People celebrate happy new year and Merry Christmas and also wishes each other for that.

So the fact here is not only Jinx but also today many muslim brothers wished each other for Happy Ramadan month. In Opti's opinion its an religion fact . Then Happy New year or the calender we follow internationally in my opinion when someone wishes happy new year we can also say that its belong from Christian religion same fact also Merry Christmas. But we basically consider its an international calender.

I am not here actually to talk about religion stuff but only for clarify or clearing that Ramadan is an arabic calender month. So normally we should have right to wish each other for that as we see in grand rp server people wishes each other Merry Chirstmas or Happy New Year in those festives . Moreover its not promoting any religion or not doing any harmful fact that harms or may offensive to others.

Sukuna Otamay

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
Not off topic-

Ramadan means nineth month of Arabic calender. And I dont think so there is any involvement of religion. An example: Internationally People celebrate happy new year and Merry Christmas and also wishes each other for that.

So the fact here is not only Jinx but also today many muslim brothers wished each other for Happy Ramadan month. In Opti's opinion its an religion fact . Then Happy New year or the calender we follow internationally in my opinion when someone wishes happy new year we can also say that its belong from Christian religion same fact also Merry Christmas. But we basically consider its an international calender.

I am not here actually to talk about religion stuff but only for clarify or clearing that Ramadan is an arabic calender month. So normally we should have right to wish each other for that as we see in grand rp server people wishes each other Merry Chirstmas or Happy New Year in those festives . Moreover its not promoting any religion or not doing any harmful fact that harms or may offensive to others.
ramadan kareem is not a reason to ban ... because few months ago in the christmas they were saying merry christmas and no one get ban ??????

Harry Blake

Player
Player
ramadan kareem is not a reason to ban ... because few months ago in the christmas they were saying merry christmas and no one get ban ??????
Exactly same question. If Happy New Year or Merry Chirstmas these wishes do not involve religion then for saying Ramadan Mubarak or Kareem also shouldnt be involved in religion cases. So I am requesting higher administration to look into this and research about it and make clear to all admins for it so no one misunderstand about it. Thank you

Anso Otamay

Player
Player
As someone who frequents your server, I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive community for all players. However, banning someone for expressing a culturally significant greeting like "Ramadan Mubarak" or "Ramadan Karim" seems an overly harsh punishment, especially considering the significant number of Muslim players on the server.

Wishing someone "Ramadan Mubarak" is a common and harmless gesture of goodwill, particularly during the holy month of Ramadan. It fosters a sense of inclusivity and respect for diverse religious beliefs among the server players.

This message reflects solely my opinion.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
hello dears admins
im really sad foor that i got banned for my main opressed and now for twing opressed two i get banned for my twing because i said ramadan karim I just informed Ramdan to all peaople ther an aribic admin ther is a lote of muslimes im just said it because i saw a lote o people said ramadan karim me to i said it for informed to all muslim and arabic people i dont insult i dont do nothing i dont know if the admin heat muslims but no probleme evrone have his religion but ther is no reason to i get ban for said ramadan karim
NOT OFF TOPIC, Im AGREE with JINX.
Yesterday I also said " Ramadan Kareem, May your all wishes come true " because I'm a Muslim. and then I got banned for 3days.
You guys can say Merry Christmas which is for Christians that's not a problem but when we say Ramadan Kareem it becomes rule violation. This is nothing but Hypocrisy. This doesn't effect on any other religion which just is meaning of kinda greetings. Fix these kind of things and unban to those whom got banned for this .

Thanks. Allah Hafiz

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Lifted this time, the same answer that was given to the Indian players, Involvement of any religion related thing in the game is forbidden, new years/Xmas is for all, Ramadan is for muslims which is involving the religion into the game so do not do such!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom