Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Mouhamad Aarabi
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: Weekends 8-12 hours / Regular days 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: mohamed_syr
6. Your Nickname: Light Moon
7. Your ID: 55010

Additional information

1. Leader of:
LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- As I have been a part of previous terms within LifeInvader and witnessing the wonderful work done by previous leaders, such as Minxy Malono and Rui Ace, I am inspired to continue their beutifull work and further enhance the organization. Their dedication and contributions have made LifeInvader a successful and enjoyable community.

- As we know, LifeInvader is the most important organization in the city and whoever leads it must know full well that he has to do a lot for the success of his organization and I believe I fit for this position as I have had experiences.

-I understand the importance of effective community outreach. As a leader, I will prioritize open dialogue, active listening, and constructive feedback, ensuring that each member feels heard, valued, and empowered to contribute their ideas and perspectives to the collective vision of LifeInvader.

-I will also organize the organization from within and make work enjoyable for all team members. I will improve the work environment to ensure that the team delivers their best. I believe in the saying 'Love what you do, do what you love.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will create a system that will ensure that promotions and salary adjustments are based solely on the hardworking employees, without favoritism. I am committed to promoting individuals who truly deserve advancement, and promoting a fair and equitable work environment. Additionally, I will appoint trusted members who can assume leadership responsibilities in my absence, ensuring continuity and efficiency in our operations, ultimately contributing to the overall success of the organization. Furthermore, I will be hiring staff from different time zones to maintain LifeInvader availability 24/7, to meet the needs of our global community.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact Rui Ace | deaudacity on discord regarding your interview time.
Failure to contact will lead to a rejection of your aapplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom