Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
falcon awwad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aWEKoUiAdxw

falcon ponch

Player
Player
all in pov he start shooting with out demand then he kill his friend cus in the pov i didnt get single shot

Last edited:

Ahamed Jobaer

Player
Player
how do you know he was my killer? 76732 is not my killer. wrong report. are u blind?
she was not there. and you are using the illigal redux. its water colour is clear. i know that.
admin plz see that

here is my killer

Anonno609

Player
Player
all in pov he start shooting with out demand then he kill his friend cus in the pov i didnt get single shot
nice dream dude, Maybe you are blind because idk who but someone killed me after that he died so don't gimme blame without any proof

Anonno609

Player
Player
nice dream dude, Maybe you are blind because idk who but someone killed me after that he died so don't gimme blame without any proof
btw bruh why are you using illegal redux even tho you are doing metagaming also lol

falcon ponch

Player
Player
btw bruh why are you using illegal redux even tho you are doing metagaming also lol
its legal checked by admin / mta gaming ?? i guess you dont know what even this means soo chill /and you can see i didnt get any shot all the shots go to the player i cuffed its mk and the another guy do rdm let the admin decide

Dom Salvatore

Curator: SAHP 🚨
Server Administrator
Thread Approved
ID 76732 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15 (RDM)
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

However, ID 137643 will also receive punishment for GZ 1.1 and Mercy Killing (MK)
1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited
AND

ID 124435 will also receive punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom