Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ToxicCushy
Suspect ID
261567, 368227
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2024
Time of violation
11:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOGK2dLwis

James Odds

Player
Player
All in pov. (I was just there on a mission.)
actually we were saying this because there were our solar plantation and i didnt shoot him. 368227 shooted him but then ive told him to stop and then one of our teammate came and tell him all about this.

ToxicCushy

Player
Player
actually we were saying this because there were our solar plantation and i didnt shoot him. 368227 shooted him but then ive told him to stop and then one of our teammate came and tell him all about this.
you didn't have a solar panel, everything is clear in the video

ToxicCushy

Player
Player
My evidence doesn't show a panel anywhere and you're claiming in the duty station. After that, the administrators will answer
My evidence does not show a panel anywhere and you make a demand at the duty station. After that, the administrators will respond

James Odds

Player
Player
My evidence does not show a panel anywhere and you make a demand at the duty station. After that, the administrators will respond
Ya np ! That's why we also said you sorry Because at the first when we saw you we thought that anyone is coming to do raid in our plantation but when we got to know that you are just here for mission we left you as you were. we didn't kill you.

ToxicCushy

Player
Player
Ya np ! That's why we also said you sorry Because at the first when we saw you we thought that anyone is coming to do raid in our plantation but when we got to know that you are just here for mission we left you as you were. we didn't kill you.
this complaint will be dealt with by the administrators, we don't need to talk more

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 368227 & ID 261567 will receive a punishment for UB Demands
(Didnt mention what was there for to leave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom