Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Markus Salvatore

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕌𝕡 𝔸𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖…
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 13-15 Hours
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Markus Salvatore
7. Your ID : 313504

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

1.1 - State Experiences are listed Bellow;

LSPD Commander Of LSPD (COS) (28) (William’s Term)
LSPD Commander Of TE (COS) (28) (William’s Term)
LSPD Captain Of TE (HOD) (27) (Andy’s Term)
LSPD Captain Of HRT (HOD) (27) (William’s Term)
LSPD Lieutenant Of UC (DHOD) (26) (William’s Term)
LSPD Lieutenant Of SWAT (DHOD) (26) (William’s Term)
LSPD Lieutenant Of HRT (DHOD) (26) (William’s Term) 2x
LSPD Task Force Operative (25) (William’s Term) 2x
LSPD Lieutenant Of TE (DHOD) (24) (Billy’s Term)
SAHP Commissioner (Curator) Of IA (28) (Lola’s Term)
SAHP Chief Of Staff Of IA (26) (Lola’s Term)
SAHP US Marshal (23) (JayJay’s Term)
FIB Elite Senior Special Agent 2 (18) (Ruby/Elrussi/Tommy’s Term)
NG Captain (23) (Mia’s Term)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 First of all, I started the game because of my interest in police work. At the beginning, my only goal was to RP as a cop in the game. And I started this adventure with my first organization, SAHP, which was a great first experience for me and taught me a lot of things. And then no matter which organization I went to after that, hel was the place where I felt like I was home at the end of the day. Besides all that, a leadership position requires top skills, strategic moves, foresight, experience, experience and the ability to read the game and know all the tricks of that organization. And to have all of these, you need to show enough determination and your own abilities blended with your experience. And I am sure that I have these qualities and I will use them to the fullest to manage this organization. Also, I have been through many periods before and I have seen and analyzed many mistakes made by previous leaders, which means that I will not make the same mistakes in my term and I know what I need to do. And one more point, discipline and professionalism. Of course we should always be professional and disciplined for a good job, but we should do it without boring people and not overdo it. I have experienced this before and I have observed what kind of an effect it has on people. And I will apply all these things very well in my term and I will never overdo it or underdo it, it will be exactly as it should be.

2.2 Another reason why I want to lead this organization is that I have enough experience and leadership skills. I have some principles in life and in this city and I never give up on them. This way I never lose my way and learn new things. If I talk about my principles briefly: Never stop learning new things, give the people around you the love and respect they deserve, avoid lying, never hesitate to show the respect they deserve, be disciplined, be professional, help people as much as you can, never think of yourself as superior to anyone... Besides all these, I mentioned leadership and experience. I have held very high ranks in organizations such as SAHP, LSPD, FIB, NG, and I have guided and led many officers. In doing so, I developed special tactics for myself and I also saw my own shortcomings and addressed them one by one. In my opinion, one of the golden keys to leading a community is to maintain communication and work with experienced people. We also need to coordinate with each other. And we have to be confident, otherwise there will always be a question mark in people's minds and they won't be able to show themselves fully. I also developed myself a lot not only on the State side of the city but also on the Crime side, which gave me a lot of advantages when I was on the State side. Since I know a lot about gangs, I can use this as an advantage against them in events and I can analyze the easiest ways to win the event against them and use it against them. For example, to give another example, I have memorized what kind of RPs gangs and leos come together, which side can and cannot do what, and I want to instill this knowledge in the people in the organization. There are many tricks about this, for example, if we do the Ghetto Patrol at the cland time of the gangs, it will be a safer and more guaranteed way for us. We can give many examples like that.

2.3 I have talked to many leaders/deputies before and I am familiar with their work. And I know most of the rules that leaders should follow/do very well. This allows me to get ahead of many people and I will minimize mistakes in my term. I will also put an end to the activity problem, which is an important problem. Generally, there is no activity problem during daytime hours in organizations, but it can drop to 2-3 people at night. Which is a very big problem, usually gangs use this to gain superiority over leos by doing activities such as store robberies at night. And I will prevent this situation by looking for new solutions for this. Also, very experienced people who know what to do will help me on this path and together we will make SAHP very strong and the crime rate on the highways will decrease and people will be afraid to commit crimes where SAHP is. So in short, SAHP will reach its strongest form in my time. And it will be a great start-up organization for people. We will introduce new systems for people to have fun and feel at home. And we will not compromise on discipline and professionalism. Also, the previous leaders bored people too much and they got bored with the SAHP. And that is the last thing I want. So, in short, we will avoid such simple mistakes with big consequences and we will do our best to make my term the strongest and the best term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Using RP Commands : Most people don't pay attention to this issue and think that these commands are unnecessary. But I think that by using these commands, we can greatly improve the quality of our RP and enjoy it more. I will pay attention to this in my period and I will prevent mistakes made in this regard.

3.2 Checkpoints : Checkpoints are of great importance for the highways under the jurisdiction of the SAHP and are important to increase safety to some extent. Also checkpoints have to be managed in a great way and communication has to be very well maintained. And in my term I will make sure that SAHP is doing checkpoints at least twice a day and I will personally attend and supervise the people who are managing them and the units that are participating and I will take notes about them and then I will give them feedback so that they will learn how to do it in the right way and they will realize their mistakes and they will correct them. In short, we will give a high level of importance to the Checkpoints.

3.3 Mass Highway Patrols : The highways are under the jurisdiction of the SAHP and we are concerned about their security. And highways are the most preferred places for Gangs and Informal Families to rob people. And we are planning to prevent this crime rate. We will form a convoy and patrol the highways together during the hours when the crime rate increases and we will ensure the safety of the highways by never breaking away from each other and maintaining communication and we will catch the criminals and ensure that they receive the necessary punishment. This way we will keep the highways safe and improve our RP level.

3.4 No More Activity Problems: We will make sure that SAHP is active around the clock. As far as I have seen in previous periods, usually only 1-2 people are active at night time and this is a big problem. In order to prevent this problem, I plan to make a separate bonus and promotion system for officers who are active at night. In this way, we will see an active SAHP at all hours of the day and SAHP will always see good numbers in events. In other words, SAHO will be more active and perform more than in previous periods.

3.5 Promotion and Bonus System : At SAHP, everyone will have equal working conditions and we will not allow any favoritism or injustice. Everyone will get what they deserve and this will increase their willingness to work and perform better. Throughout the week I will check the performance and work of all our officers and at the end of the week everyone who deserves it will get the promotion and bonuses they deserve at a promotion ceremony. We plan to hold the promotion ceremony on Saturday or Sunday every week. And at the end of this ceremony, I will mention the shortcomings and points I liked from the report I made about that week. This way people will not make the same mistakes etc. next week.

3.6 Communication and Responsibility : In order for the SAHP to be as successful as we want them to be, they need to communicate at all times, and they need to ask for help from the higher ranks for problems between them and not make things unnecessarily big. Coordination and communication are key to winning Events. We need to keep communication short and concise and be professional on the radio. Also, when it comes to responsibility, for example, when there is a store robbery, most officers should go there, but not all. Necessarily 1-2 people should still be patrolling the highway because the highways are under our jurisdiction. If everyone is there, the highways will be unattended and this will lead to an increase in crime.

3.7 Communication with Other Organizations: We will make sure that SAHP always stays in contact with other organizations. For example, our S.W.A.T Department will use the NG and their Base to train in shooting and coordination. We will also never leave our Sheriff Officer in Sandy Shorts empty and we will make sure that our officers there stay in contact with civilians. We will always keep in touch with other organizations, for example, our undercover department will be collecting evidence for fib and other departments will be involved in similar activities.

Thanks For Reading My Application,
Best Regards
Markus Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom