Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Christos SinsBoloPrada
Administrators nickname
Moritz Chamber
Date
Mar 11, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uizpYZS

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
Dear Jonhatan, today I got banned in a Pc check for Pc Check Positiv due to this POV:
, This Pc Check was uncomfortable and I got insulted by Jonny Odds indirectly and all the adins laughed along and talked in german so i dont know what there saying. They said I was cheating but thats not true. Ive been here a while and after many pc checks they randomly ban me. The case was 100% not clear and the rules are that you are not allowed to ban for pov (only 100% cheating ex. esp, xxl hitbox...). Not if my crosshair is following, due to good crosshaiplacement. The Admins said that the rules are now stricter and we have to follow them. This Rule was mad to not allow admins to be corrupt and do what they want. But this is the case here. This clip is totally not cheating .Please I want you to watch over my case. Im not guilty, if u watch my pc check u can hear that jonny odds (an english pc checker) called me a heuronsohn and thinks i dont know because i dont understand german i can put this on my life that u will see that if u watch over my pc. i repeatly asked at the end of the pc check why im banned and the only reason they could give was im tracking through walls. this is because of good crosshair placement it was obvious where he would run. They couldnt give another reason to why i was banned as nothing was found on my pc check. it doesnt make sense that i get pc checked basically every week by the same admins and now all of a sudden they ban me. its clear corruption as they even make sure all my povs were terminated on task manager ensuring i couldnt clip their corrupt decision. I dont understand why an English admin is making decisions on a german server when english server admins are known for making decisions with no proof. its obvious what will happen u will just reject this appeal and say its not appealable but i think its very cringe that admins call someone younger then them insults on a game which they think they have so much power on for no reason. They were also saying that i clown there pc checks in my vidoes which i have never done and said to them that was not intended in any of my videos. A pc check is intended to find cheats nothing was found so they had to find a reason to ban me so they moved onto my povs and said ''you shoot to quick'' , your tracking through walls'' stuff like this. i have passed many pc checks and its clear they wanted to ban me from the start of the pc when they told me im using cheats ''they know it'' my pc check was all suspicion and nothing was found i asked at the end if anything was found and they couldnt tell me anything was found they just stumbled on their words as non of the things they explained it the check made any sense they just listen to jonny odds ( an english fresh admin ) and listen to what he says and act like they understand. At least change my ban as it was not a pc check positiv admins dont even know why they banned me. i would like to see the pov of my pc check on discord and with higher admins then the ones in the check and they explain to me without help why im banned

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
admins said that i insulted them in my vids now its clear they just wanted me banned lmao

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
Pretty good Administration that they just insult someone after they ban him for a fully legit POV just because they wanted to find something to get him banned. Legit Players get punished but the Cheaters don't they never checked any of the grove turfers.

However I know that Jonathan is a good Chief and if he just reviews the POV of the PC Check they'll see that he is not guilty and the right thing is just to punish the Admins for treating him like this.
thats a fact thanks oliver

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
also jonny odds mentioned that all the cheats were down on the days i was doing bad which isnt true either way, ''all the cheats'' wouldnt randomly go down on the same day anyway, i had 1 bad turf day he just said this to make it sound like he knows what hes talking about hes just mad for no reason when im always good to the admins

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
Also throughout the pov he says hes sure im using a script to clean my pc he just doesnt know which one and what im doing. what is the point of a pc check if the pc checker is from english server and telling me hes sure im using something before it has started english admins are known for making decisions without proof throughout the check he also mentioned he has no proof of be using a script which is why he just moved onto my povs to ban me which u cant do it says in the rules pls take notice of this. i dont cheat. he tried to say i use something to clean which is why there was no proof of me cheating on my pc. the real reason there is no proof is because im not a cheater. As well as this he kept laughing and talking in german which made me feel uncormfortable

Christoss

🔜 🔝
Player
there shouldnt be english server admins making decisions and pc checks on a german server if he wants to be a german admin then switch from english admin lmao u cant be both

Jonathan Breitling

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Morning,

i reviewed the evidence. The admins done her "job". They also can do it together, GRAND RP is one project. If english admins are attending an pc check on german server, this is completly fine. And they definitly did there job well and you are banned cause you did disturb the server rules.

Your complain is rejected.

MfG Breitling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom