Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VivyS Creed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN6In6v0-Ds

VivyS

Player
Player
Dear Authorities,

While i was standing on the beach minding my own bussines i got killed in a way that's not acceptable. They used a bug on me to take me out of the green zone and kill.

6.23 Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden | BAN up to PERMANENT

Best Regards.

Caca Biceps

Player
Player
This is really on of the biggest reason's i stopped playing Grand RP. The game is unplayable when these types of poeple exist. Using every kind of bug in the game to bully poeple for no reason. I hope the admin's wil take care of this type of bullshit.

hasmetlisherlock

Player
Player
While we were just hanging out normally, they shot me, so I got angry, came back and his friend killed us. There are perspectives in the video. They also do metagaming in the video. I realize my mistake, but I didn't do this in vain. No problem. I will pay the fine. I haven't played games in a long time. I got angry when I got into this situation. This is not my friend's problem, I wanted it. I did it, I am an idli player 292911

Last edited:

hasmetlisherlock

Player
Player
They think I'm bullying, but here's why; They swear after hitting me. Can a Turkish admin take a look please?
As you said, you are one of the reasons why I quit Grand RP, you disturb and insult people, don't be upset when you get reactions.
Dear admin, I am aware of my mistake.
We'll pay whatever fine you give us, no problem. We're sorry to bother you and cause you any trouble regarding this situation. We will never encounter you in such a situation again. I haven't been to the city for a long time. We just wanted to hang out and have fun. We didn't want to disturb anyone's peace. We didn't want anyone to disturb our peace, I'm just asking you, I don't want my friend to receive a big punishment for this situation. thank you <3 Me 292911 player

Last edited:

Serhio Creed

Leader
Leader
hasmetlisherlock Bro you need to open a forum for these videos. Please don't pollute this topic.You shouldn't do things that you will regret and beg for later. I hope you and your friend get permanently banned.

hasmetlisherlock

Player
Player
It's none of your business, buddy, don't put your nose out there, I'm just giving you a perspective, so you don't have to worry about seeing what you do.It's fun for me to react to bullies like you.You're talking about begging, I don't beg anyone, don't get so carried away.d I won't answer anymore see you

Last edited:

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 185907 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 292911 will receive a punishment for RDM + FL in RP
ID 109184 will receive a punishment for RDM + FL in RP
ID 107524 will receive a punishment for RDM+ GR 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom