Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Captain Voax
Administrators nickname
Rui Ace
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/qjFnFa1

Captain voax

Player
Player
I am writing this to express my sincere apologies for violating General Rule 1.7 of the server. Upon reflection, I realize that my actions were inappropriate and went against the established guidelines of the community. I understand that rules are put in place to maintain fairness and order, and I regret any disruption or inconvenience my behaviour may have caused.

I failed to consider the implications of my actions and the impact they could have on other's gaming experiences. I take full responsibility for my mistake and assure you that it was not my intention to disrupt the balance of the server or violate any rules knowingly. I deeply regret my actions and the consequences they have incurred, including the 60-day ban imposed on my account. I value the community and the friendships I have formed within it, and I am committed to adhering to the rules and regulations moving forward. I assure you that I will be more vigilant and respectful of the guidelines set forth by the server administration. I humbly request your forgiveness and appeal for the opportunity to be reinstated into the community. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will strive to be a positive and responsible member of the server. I am willing to accept any additional penalties or conditions deemed necessary for my return.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused, and I thank you for considering my appeal.

Best Regards,
Captain Voax
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom