Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Odds

Player
Player
Your Name IRL: Shreyansh
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: GMT 5+30 (INDIA)
Average Online Per Day: 6-10 hours
Your Discord: SamuraiX09#5357
Your Nickname: James Odds
Your ID: 261567

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~

1.Leader Of Ballas
2.Why do you want to become leader this specific organisation ( list three reason with an explanation )
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organisation.

1.This will be my first experience of becoming a leader of gang in city. In so excited. I will give my 100% to making this gang no.1 gang in the city. Which will dominate for sure !. I'm sure I will be the best leader ballas gang ever had. I will see my gang members not as a members but as a brother. I will be strict to those who is breaking rules and letting ballas name down in city and friendly to those who are doing good roleplay and work for ballas. Letting ballas name up in the city.

2. • I want to become ballas leader because this is the moment when ballas needs a good leader. I was waiting for so long for this time. And now is the time to show my work towards ballas.

• It was my first gang which I joined in the city when i started playing. That time Elrussi was leading this gang. That time I had a good relationship with Elrussi and that was the time when I learned so many things about leadership and also That was the time when I had decided that I want to become a leader of ballas. I want to become leader of ballas because ballas is so familiar to me as I said that it was my first gang which I joined in city.

• I want to become leader because I want to experience ! How leadership works in city !. I strongly believe that I will be the best leader that ballas had because I have a great experience about city and rules ! I have good leadership abilities. Sometimes I might me strict but just for making ballas up.

Some of my experiences in city ~

STATE~

° SAHP- Lieutenant, HC of HRT, IA Officer.

°LSPD- Patrol Officer 5, Senior HRT,IA officer, parking enforcement officer.

°FIB- Field Agent.

°EMS- Intern,MD,AS.

CRIME~

° Ballas- 7 rank (turfer)
° Vagos- 9 rank ( OG Banana)
° Bloods- 12 rank ( Under deputy)
° Marabunta- 10 rank (captain)
° Families- 4 rank (Assassin)

•Favouritism - I have seen many players doing this thing. They invite their friends in their gang or state org and give the good rank which they don't deserve and sometimes they invite players who even didn't match the minimum requirements for joining that particular state org or gang. I will remove this bad cult from this gang. No one will be allowed to do this until the player who will join Is perfect to join the gang. If Ive seen anyone doing this he'll be immediately fired from gang.i will keep watching them by my third eye.

•Obeying The Rules- I will keep watching gang members that they're obeying city rules or not. In this i will be super strict. Players should know before joining that if they're joining ballas. Obeying rules is compulsory there (doing roleplay correctly). If they will not do then they should be ready to face bad consequences.

•Taking all things as a jokes- If is see players that are taking their senior commands not seriously or taking as a joke. They will immediately get warn ! If they will still that type of person in future they will get fired. This also includes not responding to hc questions or commands. Players should respond to them. (Its compulsory).

Ballas Gang Goals~

•Most powerfull Gang in the city
•Dominate all the gangs
•100% turf
•People should know that ballas members are not the type of person to trifled with.

Noxdra Balta

Player
Player
Your Name IRL: Shreyansh
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: GMT 5+30 (INDIA)
Average Online Per Day: 6-10 hours
Your Discord: SamuraiX09#5357
Your Nickname: James Odds
Your ID: 261567

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~

1.Leader Of Ballas
2.Why do you want to become leader this specific organisation ( list three reason with an explanation )
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organisation.

1.This will be my first experience of becoming a leader of gang in city. In so excited. I will give my 100% to making this gang no.1 gang in the city. Which will dominate for sure !. I'm sure I will be the best leader ballas gang ever had. I will see my gang members not as a members but as a brother. I will be strict to those who is breaking rules and letting ballas name down in city and friendly to those who are doing good roleplay and work for ballas. Letting ballas name up in the city.

2. • I want to become ballas leader because this is the moment when ballas needs a good leader. I was waiting for so long for this time. And now is the time to show my work towards ballas.

• It was my first gang which I joined in the city when i started playing. That time Elrussi was leading this gang. That time I had a good relationship with Elrussi and that was the time when I learned so many things about leadership and also That was the time when I had decided that I want to become a leader of ballas. I want to become leader of ballas because ballas is so familiar to me as I said that it was my first gang which I joined in city.

• I want to become leader because I want to experience ! How leadership works in city !. I strongly believe that I will be the best leader that ballas had because I have a great experience about city and rules ! I have good leadership abilities. Sometimes I might me strict but just for making ballas up.

Some of my experiences in city ~

STATE~

° SAHP- Lieutenant, HC of HRT, IA Officer.

°LSPD- Patrol Officer 5, Senior HRT,IA officer, parking enforcement officer.

°FIB- Field Agent.

°EMS- Intern,MD,AS.

CRIME~

° Ballas- 7 rank (turfer)
° Vagos- 9 rank ( OG Banana)
° Bloods- 12 rank ( Under deputy)
° Marabunta- 10 rank (captain)
° Families- 4 rank (Assassin)

•Favouritism - I have seen many players doing this thing. They invite their friends in their gang or state org and give the good rank which they don't deserve and sometimes they invite players who even didn't match the minimum requirements for joining that particular state org or gang. I will remove this bad cult from this gang. No one will be allowed to do this until the player who will join Is perfect to join the gang. If Ive seen anyone doing this he'll be immediately fired from gang.i will keep watching them by my third eye.

•Obeying The Rules- I will keep watching gang members that they're obeying city rules or not. In this i will be super strict. Players should know before joining that if they're joining ballas. Obeying rules is compulsory there (doing roleplay correctly). If they will not do then they should be ready to face bad consequences.

•Taking all things as a jokes- If is see players that are taking their senior commands not seriously or taking as a joke. They will immediately get warn ! If they will still that type of person in future they will get fired. This also includes not responding to hc questions or commands. Players should respond to them. (Its compulsory).

Ballas Gang Goals~

•Most powerfull Gang in the city
•Dominate all the gangs
•100% turf
•People should know that ballas members are not the type of person to trifled with.
++

James Odds

Player
Player
What experience do you have? Only 1x under deputy
By checking your experience I can see you are just a small creature who ask all player about their experience as you are a admin. Please don't be like this. I'm not gonna tell you any information about this if admin ask then I will tell them but not you stupid. Don't reply in this application again or I will report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom