Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Peter
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT +1
4. Average online per day:
6-7 hours ( at weekends more)
5. Your Discord:
mr.good19
6. Your Nickname:
Cyxan Morrow
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) Starting from the very beginning. I was born in SAHP, I started my career there a long time ago. It was my first legal organization in which I started and I had a lot of fun. My experience at the moment is very extensive, as I have gained knowledge from former leaders who achieved success in two terms. For example, Anderson Fade's term, Willow Blossom's term, JayJay Lee's term and Lola Swordthain's term. I was a HighCommand in many terms, not only in SAHP but also in LSPD. I feel that now is my time to face the challenge and introduce a pleasant atmosphere, good numbers, and eliminate favoritism and toxicity into SAHP.

2) As a HighCommand, I learned how to manage many things, I know what to do so that I am not ignored, that I am listened to and that my orders are carried out in SAHP. Sitting as a HC in legal organizations makes me ready to lead SAHP because I believe that my experience is sufficient to become a leader in my favorite organization. In addition, I spent a lot of time in this organization, almost in a row.

3) Introducing good activity in SAHP. Yes, I know, I am aware that I am accompanied by 4 other legal organizations. However, I would like SAHP to be active both during the day and night shift. I plan to hire a lot of HCs from different time zones so that they can run events that take place at night and make SAHP active. Currently, many individuals in core time zones are unable to participate and work night shifts. So I would plan to change that as well. Not forgetting the fact that I am a mature, cultured, nice person with a sense of humor, I appreciate the work of others and this also makes me liked by others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) First of all, I would like to solve the issue of sitting in HQ for no reason. I will ensure that my units will patrol Paleto, Sandy Shores and highways at all times to protect citizens from gangs and families.

2) Professionalism - and yes, I will also focus on professionalism in SAHP, I want SAHP not to be a laughing stock in relation to other organizations. I believe that under my command, SAHP members will show their maturity and willingness to do their job because unfortunately many people from other organizations have no respect for SAHP and I want to change it.

3) SAHP activity also in the night shift is very important, I know that many organizations have problems with units at night and I noticed it in SAHP as well. I intend to change this by hiring people from EST, i.e. UTC -4. For example: The Insurance would be covered all the time, regardless of whether it was day or night. Of course, I plans to offer high bonuses for this type of work

HRT: This department and the people assigned to it will be focused on open recruitment at least twice a day. They intend to train new officers in their SAHP adventure and will strive to review bodycam very quickly for officers who are still learning. So that they can complete the training quickly. Also, one of their many tasks will be to check whether all officers complete the logs correctly.

IA: this department will focus on investigations into officer corruption and professional conduct. In addition, they will regularly check whether officers have a medical card and a gun-license. To ensure that our units have working cameras, the IA department will request a few minutes of bodycam from the officer's last tour of duty every few days to make sure everything was captured correctly and that the bodycam is functional.

SWAT: Is one of the most important departments in the entire SAHP. These units will be authorized to carry special weapons and equipment. Training will be planned for the units of this department so that they can react quickly in the event of danger. Three special teams (sniper team, short-range team and assault rifle team) will be formed to assist the FIB in various special missions.

Highway Patrol: will focus on conducting a checkpoint at least once a day to prevent criminals from entering SAHP jurisdiction. Secondly, they will be special units patrolling the highways, sandy-shores and paleto-bay to keep the roads clean from villains and traffic violators. Sometimes they will use radar to scare away people who plan to drive fast and, if necessary, issue tickets for overspeeding. One of the most important tasks of this department will be towing and issuing tickets for illegal parking. I will make sure that at least two units tow vehicles at all times

PR: Will be responsible for hosting fun and events for all citizens of Los Santos, with a nice atmosphere and pleasant activities, maybe through this department, citizens will change their mind about legal organizations.

UC: will be focused on collecting evidence against gangs and families to help the FIB raid on the gangs.

My experience in state org:

SAHP - Senior Trooper III ( Anderson Fade's term)
SAHP - Deputy Chief ( Willow Blossom's term)
SAHP - Chief of Staff ( JayJay Lee's term)
SAHP - Deputy Chief ( Waya Blossom's term)
SAHP - Assistant Sheriff ( Lola Sworthain's term)
LSPD - Commander ( Bob Kensington's term)

Ranking:
30. Sheriff
29. UnderSheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief
25. Deputy Chief
24. US Marshal
23. District Attorney
22. Captain
---------(HC)--------

21. Lieutenant